Blog Issues: Images with Bullets & Relinking Blog Posts in Forums

Topic started by takashichea on Oct. 22, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by takashichea (10,580 posts) See mini bio Level 25

A. Name

Takashichea

1. What browser are you using?

• Google Chrome
  • Fire Fox 5

2. What Operating System are you using?

• Windows XP (Desktop) and Windows Vista (Laptop)

3. What is the exact link to the page you are having a problem with?

It's not a specific link. It's the blogs and its forum (blog post) in the forum threads.

4. Details, details, details. Explain it in detail.

First Problem: The problem is in the blogs when you add images to a bullet list section.

See the bullet on the same line as that stacked image
See the bullet on the same line as that stacked image

My colleagues/teammates are having problems with this as well.

Second Problem: Relinking the forum post of a blog. The links work on the blog, but when you post the blog into the forum, the links do not work. It's usually the links to other forum threads, episode pages, volume pages, trivia questions, but not the character pages. I think the manual linking of a page is not working on the blog since the character pages are linked using the other method, search button.

Please fix this because it's taking a lot of time to fix the formatting issue of a blog.

Thank you.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea

Exactly the same problem here so I'll take some of your words in the details section.

A. Name

MohsinMan99

• Google Chrome
  • Fire Fox 7

• Windows XP (Desktop)

First Problem: It's not a specific link. It's the blogs and its forum (blog post) in the forum threads.

The problem is in the blogs when you add images to a bullet list section.

My colleagues/teammates are having problems with this as well.

Second Problem: Relinking the forum post of a blog. The links work on the blog, but when you post the blog into the forum, the links do not work. It's usually the links to other forum threads, episode pages, volume pages, trivia questions, but not the character pages. I think the manual linking of a page is not working on the blog since the character pages are linked using the other method, search button.

Third Problem: I don't know if this is just me but I tried this on two different browsers already. The HTML code option works well when writing the blog but after posting it everything returns to normal, i.e. it behaves as I haven't used HTML code at all.

Thank you,

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I've got a similar problem to both Takashichea and MohsinMan99, but slightly different.

A. Name

KuroNekoXIII

• Google Chrome
  • Fire Fox 7

• Windows 7 (laptop)

The problem that I have is that every time I post a picture in a blog post when there are bullets, the picture and text go out of place

Basically, what happens is that when I hit the save button, the images go out of place (not where I saved them to be) and the writing gets all messed up because the bullets move around to places I didnt what them to be.

Thanks!

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This occasionally happens to me as well, I really think it may be a passing site bug, but the Staff will be notified soon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel