background is white cant see text

Topic started by Marshal Victory on Oct. 13, 2011. Last post by gpbmike 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Marshal Victory (1,944 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Been that way for two days. Only way to see text in articles is highlight as if seitng up for copy an paste.That way in explorer but not chrome or firefox newest versions.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Marshal Victory: You can attempt to clear your Cache,and if that doesn't work, you need to switch browsers. I know when I had this issue, I tried everything possible to change it back, but eventually I had to change to Google Chrome. Let us know if this problem consists.

Post by isawachuck (25 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I have the same problem and it's been happening for the last 3 to 4 days. I never had a problem nor do I have a similar issue with any other Whiskey sites. I currently use IE9. The site looks fine in Firefox, but I shouldn't have to switch browsers.

Post by Dunchad (72 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Same here. Had this issue once before, but it went away on it's own. Now it's back. For some reason this happens only for Anime Vice, which I find weird.

I guess I'll take a break from reading the articles here for a while.

Have both of you cleared your cache and switched browsers? @Dunchad: @isawachuck:

Post by isawachuck (25 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yep I cleared my cache and it still does the white background only on this site on IE9. It does work with Firefox, but I don't want to use that browser so I guess I'm hosed. This is the only Whiskey site I have an issue with and it was fine for the longest time.

@isawachuck said:

Yep I cleared my cache and it still does the white background only on this site on IE9. It does work with Firefox, but I don't want to use that browser so I guess I'm hosed. This is the only Whiskey site I have an issue with and it was fine for the longest time.

I think the only other option is switching browsers.

Post by advkow (10 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Yeah...that sucks man. I don't understand why this site is suddenly all white for me...none of the other Whiskey sites are and it's annoying as heck.
Post by gpbmike (29 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Sorry about that guys. This should be fixed now. Feel free to PM me to get my attention if something like happens again.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel