Adds?

Topic started by Kelleth on Feb. 7, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Since Friday everytime i go to this site i keep seeing add links all over the site, before this happened the site went down for a while. is this a new feature or a bug or only on my pc? please help :(
 The bold words with double underlines are add links all linked to ''onemillionsearch''
 The bold words with double underlines are add links all linked to ''onemillionsearch''
 clearer view of a link
 clearer view of a link
Windows Vista
Firefox 3.6
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Are you still seeing them. I can't vouch immediately for if Kent was trying something, but I can tell you I haven't seen those before.

If you're still seeing them, they are most likely a virus or something on your side.
*gives you a pamphlet about getting tested*
@John_Martone: So you guys don`t get them? okay then i`m sure its spyware guess i`ll fix it tomorrow
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
That's weird. Probably they were testing future adds or something, but like John said, it might most likely be a virus on your pc. 
@Black_Rose: @John_Martone:  I just finished my systems check and it turned out that it really was a spyware program, so my problem is solved thank you guys for the clarification. :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel