Adding to a franchise

Topic started by liksang on Dec. 8, 2008. Last post by liksang 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by liksang (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Hi,

I wanted to update the Akira section to include some stuff on the manga. But I can't get the Akira fanchise to open a manga section to edit.

I'm probably being dumb (not to hot on all this computer stuff) and missed something.

Could you point me in the right direction plz?
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
No manga series are attached to the franchise pages, so you have to add one. There is no Akira manga series currently on the site, so you'll have to create it.

Go here and click on the Add New Manga Series button. Use the provided search box to search for "Akira", and then click on the Akira franchise when it appears. Enter the series name (Akira) and details on the first issue (or any issue, really. You can add more later), and select or upload an image to represent the issue (use the cover if availabe).

When you're done, click "Propose as a New Volume" and wait for it to be approved.
Post by liksang (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
cheers. thats just what i was looking for.

but it keeps asking "name must be specified", I've filled out all of the name fields and book numbers etc. but still keeps asking for specification?

ignore this post. just figured it out.

once again thanks :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel