adding images to episode, leave page error

Topic started by AURON570 on July 22, 2011. Last post by Dekken 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by AURON570 (536 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I try adding my images to an episode gallery and it prompts me to refresh the page, but then another window pops up and asks if I want to leave the page, I say yes, and the page refreshes and my images aren't added to the episode.

I am using Firefox 5. Windows 7. Here is the page that it is occurring on, which is the episode page. What makes it more hilarious is that it also happened on this page, but somehow it was lagging or something, or I hit Refresh Page faster than Leave Page and it added the pictures.

Also, somehow I can see the pictures from the series page, and here. But not on the actual episode page.
Post by Dekken (328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah, something similar happens to me with a Queen's Blade episode.  

1. What browser are you using?

Google Chrome 12

2. What Operating System are you using? 

Windows Vista

3. What is the  exact link to the page you are having a problem with?

Queen's Blade: Beautiful Warriors, #2

4. Details, details, details. Explain it in detail. 

Days ago I added some screenshots to the episode/OVA and nothing wrong happened, but now you can't see the screenshots in the episode page, nevertheless you can still see them here. Also, if you want to add more screenshots, they still not appear in the episode page. Regards!!!
Post by AURON570 (536 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Okay something weird happened. I was able to circumvent this bug: After I had attached the images, I closed the "Thanks, awesome you're changes went live" window. The page still had the gray overlay, as if the "Thanks" window was still open. Then I refreshed the page using my browser, and the pictures appeared, on this page.
Post by Dekken (328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@AURON570: Great, I did the same with the Queen's Blade episode page and now I can see the screenshots: 

http://www.animevice.com/longing-alleynes-thousand-year-separation/12-128729/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel