About the "Coming up on Anime Vice" Header....

Topic started by Bigheart711 on Feb. 5, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,668 posts) See mini bio Level 21

System: Windows XP
Browsers: Firefox and Chrome
Page Concerned: The Front Page of Anime Vice

The Problem at Hand

Ours actually says "Giant Bomb" instead of "Anime Vice" even though there were different versions for the other sites. I'm sure this will change soon, but it really hasn't changed since it showed up a while ago.

Post by DocHaus (922 posts) See mini bio Level 18

On that note, there is the header "Your hang out for anime and manga news, reviews, and forums. Right now we're really into Fullmetal Alchemist." Is that ever going to be changed to something more recent?

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DocHaus said:

On that note, there is the header "Your hang out for anime and manga news, reviews, and forums. Right now we're really into Fullmetal Alchemist." Is that ever going to be changed to something more recent?

Yeah that should be changed to Persona 4 or something.

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@DocHaus said:

You're preaching to the choir on that one. I brought it up months ago and I think Ethan or some staff actually replied to the thread. The end result? It still says what it said years ago.

Post by takashichea (10,622 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Here's the link:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/off-topic/32/right-now-were-really-into-fullmetal-alchemist/327410/

for those who are wondering what thread sickVisionZ is referring to.

Post by finaldasa (46 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@sickVisionz: You should try PMing him or something. More than likely something more important came up and he fogot, I'm sure if you point these issues out he might get the fix in.

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@finaldasa said:

I'm sure if you point these issues out he might get the fix in.

Historical evidence suggests otherwise.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel