About stuck blog posts and articles

Topic started by Black_Rose on Feb. 19, 2009. Last post by ethan 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
If you all hadn't noticed yet, there is a "feature" which leaves blog posts and articles that are published to the forums virtually pinned to the top until they get a reply.  You won't see this in the newest topics feed - you need to go into the individual main forums like Off Topic or General to see this.  Take a look at this:

You'll see that the feature/bug leaves blog posts published to forums pinned at the top of the list of topics until they get at least one reply.  Please help keep the forums clutter-free by posting replies to these blogs when you see them, at least until it's fixed.  In theory this is a nice idea to ensure that blogs get exposure, but when there are 15+ five day old blog posts in General discussion pinned to the top of the board, that constitutes a problem. 

Thanks!

PS: Thanks BoG.
Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I did notice that, but I wrote it off as my internet or computer being stupid and not refreshing or something along those lines.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Fixed by Coonce
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yay!
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Ok gonna lock. Fixed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel