"1st anime episode" in character's info not working

Topic started by RedRoses on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by Desisashi 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
In the General Information section of a character's page, sometimes the "1st anime episode" search bar doesn't want to search certain series.

For example, I go to the character Nozomu Itoshiki and then click the "1st anime episode." I then search for the anime Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei in the search and that series doesn't appear. The main search bar on the upper-right hand side of this site works with this series, only the "1st anime episode" one doesn't work.
Post by Desisashi (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 8
RedRoses said:
"In the General Information section of a character's page, sometimes the "1st anime episode" search bar doesn't want to search certain series.

For example, I go to the character Nozomu Itoshiki and then click the "1st anime episode." I then search for the anime Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei in the search and that series doesn't appear. The main search bar on the upper-right hand side of this site works with this series, only the "1st anime episode" one doesn't work."

i think nobody added that to the site so i guess thats what your problem is
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
No it's added as a franchise on the main page that's why I think it's a bug... it works on the main search bar but not the "1st episode" search bar.
Post by Desisashi (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 8
RedRoses said:
"No it's added as a franchise on the main page that's why I think it's a bug... it works on the main search bar but not the "1st episode" search bar."
well that sucks
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel