Blue Exorcist Discussion

Topic started by Hibaru on April 19, 2011. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Hibaru (74 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Welcome to the Blue Exorcist discussion thread. Because the anime ended, discussion may focus on the manga, so watch out for spoilers!

Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy

Plot: Humans live in the world of Assiah, demons in Gehenna. The two dimensions are not meant to interfere with each other, but demons still possess creatures in Assiah in spite of this. The humans who can fight these demons are known as exorcists. Rin Okumura is a boy who bears the curse of being Satan's illegitimate son. His foster father sacrificed himself to save him from demons. To avenge his foster father's death as well as to prove himself, Rin decides to follow the path of an exorcist.
— Anime News Network

Watch Online: Crunchyroll

Community Content

Editorial Content

Featured Videos

Post by takashichea (10,956 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Hibaru:

I still think the first two episodes are the best and unique because it clearly defined the series. A guy kicking Satan's ass is the best quote ever. After that, it is just a mainstream shounen series set in a school. I still have hopes for it.

Sorry, if I took your characters and did work on them. We can form a tag team on the anime with some users, Anna, Obsidian609, and others.

Even though I'm busy and a few promises to some of the wiki editors, I will do my best to keep up.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Updated and added to the Discussion Directory!

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,279 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I hate the fact that the way the anime ends is what's blocking season 2

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel