AV MOD MATERIAL: BLEACH #504

Topic started by No_name_here on Aug. 23, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years ago.
Post by No_name_here (856 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now
Staff

Bleach #504 - Before the Shadows

The Captain Commander isn't happy about the 2-in-1 cosplay of Susanoo and Derek Powers/Blight
The Captain Commander isn't happy about the 2-in-1 cosplay of Susanoo and Derek Powers/Blight

In a Nutshell

Chojiro Sasakibe's bankai is revealed as the Storm no Jutsu which turns him into a broke down version of Storm from the X-Men. Meanwhile, Genryusai recalls his history with the recently fallen vice-captain and realizes that it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

High Points

• Paraphrasing Smokey from Friday, someone gets knocked the f*** out.
  • Some will be happy that a previously unknown bankai was revealed.
  • The origin of Genryusai's scars is revealed.

Low Points

• Kid Chojiro jocks the Captain.

Rants and Raves

A pretty decent chapter of Bleach. We get some history that's mildly interesting, although I was saddened to find out that Chojiro d*** rode the Captain Commander more than an attention starved cheerleader would the high school quarterback.

Grade

This chapter was a B-. There was more good than bad, but I didn't find much of the good to be particularly entertaining.

William Taylor is definitely a person and, rest assured, he does stuff in places as well. Unlock the mystery on Twitter @mrsickvisionz.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This chapter bring up so many questions and they probably won't get answer. I didn't like this chapter and the pointless character death

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Destinyheroknight: Kubo is heating things up now! lol

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Kurohige: lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel