where do soul reapers go when they die?

Topic started by king_m on Feb. 1, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
when they are killed by hallows or what not where do they go?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@king_m: They end up as spiritons
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
spiritons?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@king_m: Everything that makes up soul society and pretty much afterlife in bleach
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @king_m: Everything that makes up soul society and pretty much afterlife in bleach "
i thought that Shunsui and jushiro said that souls go back to the land of the living after they die.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: so they respawn ?  
 
I remember they have a hell in Bleach as shown i the early series 
they have limbo as shown in mundo  
they have a lobby as Soul Society
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @rein: so they respawn ?   I remember they have a hell in Bleach as shown i the early series they have limbo as shown in mundo  they have a lobby as Soul Society "
Well the first time it was mentioned was when Jushiro First sees ichigo and asks byakuya if he is the reincarnation of Kaien, And kuchiki says that Ichigo is "too Young". I think the second time was when they were explaining the destruction of the quincy's. The quincys destroyed souls, rather then sending them to the next world, and it unbalanced the Soul society and land of the living (They have to be near equal in numbers) 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: So its more like a cycle rather than placement, where the spiritons [spirit particles, which all in the afterlife is made of] go to the lifestream
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @rein: So its more like a cycle rather than placement, where the spiritons [spirit particles, which all in the afterlife is made of] go to the lifestream "
i think that's the case.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @rein: So its more like a cycle rather than placement, where the spiritons [spirit particles, which all in the afterlife is made of] go to the lifestream "
correction on part of my argument, i re-watched the episode and byakuya says ichigo is too old to be the Reincarnation of kaien, because Kaien Would still be a child.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein said:
" @Nerx said:
" @rein: so they respawn ?   I remember they have a hell in Bleach as shown i the early series they have limbo as shown in mundo  they have a lobby as Soul Society "
Well the first time it was mentioned was when Jushiro First sees ichigo and asks byakuya if he is the reincarnation of Kaien, And kuchiki says that Ichigo is "too Young". I think the second time was when they were explaining the destruction of the quincy's. The quincys destroyed souls, rather then sending them to the next world, and it unbalanced the Soul society and land of the living (They have to be near equal in numbers)  "
Whoa, flashbacks to episodes I haven't seen in like... 5 years.
 
Interesting speculation in this thread.
(yeah, the Kaien thing was that it happened too soon, esp since one of the espada was actually holding onto his body (I believe))
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel