Quick question about Getsuga Tensho

Topic started by sickVisionz on June 17, 2010. Last post by secretzfan 4 years ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
That's an ability that Ichigo learned from his hollow right?  If his pops can do one, does that mean that his pops has a hollow?
Post by Kaden_Dralek (3 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@sickVisionz: Wrong, Ichigo learned the attack from Zangetsu during his training with Kisuke. It wasen't until his fight with Byakuya that it changed from blue to red and black we are so used too. Simply because Hollow Ichigo took over and was the first person to use Kuroi Getsuga. His hollow side has shown to be able to use the exact same abilities as Ichigo. Their is nothing indicating that Isshin also has hollow powers, and the reason he can also use getsugaa tensho is a complete mystery
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I thought that when he was fighting his hollow he used Getsuga and Hollow Ichigo said something along the lines of, "you're trying to use my own attack against me?" or something that implied that the technique originated from him.
Post by Kaden_Dralek (3 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@sickVisionz:  The getsuga tensho that Ichigo uses in bankai was originally Hollow Ichigo's technique, but the original shikai version was learned from Zangetsu. The technique does not originate from the Hollow, it comes from Zangetsu. Hollow Ichigo can just use it's techniques.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Hey in truth without definite color in the manga we are still unsure if that was black or white Getsuga Tenshou.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel