Is Bleach still part of the HST?

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on July 10, 2011. Last post by Destinyheroknight 3 years ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Do you think Bleach should still be in the HST? Bleach's ranking is getting lower and lower, almost every week (it the third to the bottom now)

Do you think Toriko will replace Bleach, will Bleach be cancelled if Kudo don't get his game together? (Probably won't get can, it still making money)

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Of course it will still be HST, even if it is ranking below average, it is still really popular, I personaly think the manga is going great, Kubo has his act together, he even said he knows where he is going. There is also no chance it is going to get cancelled, we even have a game coming out next month for the PS3. I like Toriko, but I don't think it will replace Bleach, then again it seems it is getting close to One Piece in terms of popularity. Still isn't DBZ still holding it's title? So I doubt Bleach will lose it's title as a part of the HST. I could be wrong though, I just don't see it happening. Why is Bleach getting so unpopular anyway? Sure Ichigo getting another power up is annoying but I am sure when we see it in action it will be awesome just like every other time. This reminds me, I need to keep working on my manga!

@Kurohige:

The HST is for the top three ranking chapters in shonen jump (the series can not go below top five, to still be counted), which Bleach haven't been for the past four months. It still maybe popular, but it isn't part of HST at the moment (DBZ isn't part of the HST, but it still popular) Bleach just lost it title, for now.

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Destinyheroknight
Oh that is what it meant lol, well then I guess Toriko would. Where did you get the popularity rankings anyway?

@Kurohige:

I got it from weeklyjump.livejournal.com/

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Destinyheroknight: So then, whats your list of the power six? 

@hitsusatsu11:

I don't really follow the power six, and it by characters popularity

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Destinyheroknight:  

I know its by popularity, but I wasn't sure what the power 6 are, I thought it was OP, Naruto, Bleach, KHR, D Greyman, and idk what else 
I was hoping you'd know 

@hitsusatsu11:

I believe Hunter X Hunter is part of the Power 6

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel