Z(Tenchi Muyo) vs Saint Seiya universe.

Topic started by peruano99A on Oct. 28, 2011. Last post by shenlong 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

How far can he go if he fights the entire Saint Seiya universe?

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@peruano99A:You're considering that Omnipotence doesn't work as an argument here right?

Z isn't omnipotent...and neither are any of the characters of Saint Seiya at the moment until the author decides.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Saint Seiya has a ton of universals and cosmics (which you already know)...what made you even think of this match?

Post by Dream (8,274 posts) See mini bio Level 21
LHW attacks would effectively shut down the effectiveness of 8th sense abilities coming from Saint Seiya characters considering they would be wiped from existence. However, Z is screwed against the stronger characters of the series (especially the Olympian Gods) thanks to having reality warping abilities on a universal scale and having the destructive potential to take him out.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Z would put up a pretty good fight even against multiple gods. I don't see how reality warping would effect LHWs but they should be able to resist, but then he'd need a LHW to take out any god meaning he might have moments of defenselessness which would be fatal for him.

I think that the only character who stands a chance against Z is Chronos from Next Dimension seeing as he apparently has no corporal body yet in the manga...it is just a talking universe which controls time and is probably stronger than any SS character.

@Dream said:

LHW attacks would effectively shut down the effectiveness of 8th sense abilities coming from Saint Seiya characters considering they would be wiped from existence. However, Z is screwed against the stronger characters of the series (especially the Olympian Gods) thanks to having reality warping abilities on a universal scale and having the destructive potential to take him out.

This.

And well, RedRose will fill in the rest.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I thought there no universe battles

@Destinyheroknight said:

I thought there no universe battles

And this. XD

Damn, even I forgot that rule!

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Gods in the SS have mastery over the 9th and 10th sense which is dunamis, they have matter manipulation... It should only take Apollo or Hades to take down Z. Z is very overhyped, He's only a moon buster with universal durability (Which any God in Olympus can easily bypass in this case)... It would only take Apollo, he's casually destroyed a universe with a wave hand... 
Post by Reiikaii (147 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I'd say Saint Seiya because of speed and hax. Although, Z is more destructive and more durable. Anybody who said SS Universe can destroy universe are people who didn't watch the anime and didn't read the manga.

Apollo is non canon. He destroyed? LOL, he restarted it instead, just like I said, most people who put SS in the TOP 1 TIER List probably read the OBD not the manga or anime.

@Reiikaii:Athena's exclamation, has the power of an small scale big bang, so theorically is strong enough to blow the universe. Zodiac exclamation is worst.

@Levance said:

@Reiikaii:Athena's exclamation, has the power of an small scale big bang, so theorically is strong enough to blow the universe. Zodiac exclamation is worst.

Small Scale = Portion = Fraction = Not 100%

It cannot blow up the planet or the universe.

Show me scans saying it could blow up the universe.

@Reiikaii:Men, it would take me a lot to search from the manga that parts, not only in that, but in all that I have said in the other thread, you know my expert area is in When They Cry; if you want feats of Digimon, SS, Yu gi oh, etc. wait for the experts in that areas.

@Levance said:

@Reiikaii:Men, it would take me a lot to search from the manga that parts, not only in that, but in all that I have said in the other thread, you know my expert area is in When They Cry; if you want feats of Digimon, SS, Yu gi oh, etc. wait for the experts in that areas.

I told you, so you guys are just hyping Classic Saint Seiya.

@Reiikaii:Maybe we're hyping it, or you are underestimating it.

@Levance said:

@Reiikaii:Maybe we're hyping it, or you are underestimating it.

If I'm underestimating it, I wouldn't accept they were lightspeed because they travel too slow and have no after images in a fight but I accept that SS verse are lightspeed because they clearly stated that they are unlike the claims about Galaxian Explosion.

@Reiikaii: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8276/ssegencyclopedia17.jpg

It clearly says that the power is equal to a galaxian explosion

@Levance said:

@Reiikaii: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8276/ssegencyclopedia17.jpg

It clearly says that the power is equal to a galaxian explosion

NON-CANON, Masami Kuramada is not the author of EPISODE G. Nice try.

Episode G shouldn't become stronger than the Classic Saint Seiya if you truly read and watch Classic Saint Seiya, you should know this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel