z(Tenchi Muyo) vs Haruka(Noein)

Topic started by peruano99A on Oct. 14, 2011. Last post by Dream 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Does Z have what it takes to take down Haruka? Both start out at their strongest and speed equalized.

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Haruka takes it without effort.

She erased Noein, a being who had absorbed multiple universes into himself, without much effort. Not to mention she possess the Dragon Torque the embodiment of all parallel universes.

Technically, Haruka is at a similar tier as ZeedMilleneumon.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't know if she can do anything to LHWs. If she can't then she would have to find a way to deal with Z's attacks otherwise she dies.

Post by Dream (7,425 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If Haruka was powerful enough to wipe out a ridiculously powerful being like Noein with multiversal reality warping, then I don't see how Z would fare any different on account LHW are only capable of fending off attacks on a universal scale which Haruka definitely trumps.
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Zetto phased through Tokimi's hand, a Multiversal Goddess capable of creating/wiping the multiverse on a whim. Also, Zetto has 5LHW. It only takes One, maybe Two, to nullify a universe-level attack. And LHW negate all Defense when used offensively. So they're unblockable except by other LHW.

Also, forgetting that the power of the LHW for Zetto extends from the Ultimate Dimension, which exists outside the multiverse and is the realm of the Chousin. Put it like this, as Aizen had even said in Bleach; "A 2nd dimensional being cannot interact with a 3rd dimensional being unless the 3-D entity lowers itself to a level that the 2-D being can interact with it". Well, Ultimate Dimension exists beyold the 12th Dimension. We're talking a power that operates outside the laws of the Multiverse that only a scarce few things can affect and are directly linked and/or caused by manipulations of the Chousin, such as the Counter-Actor.
Yeah, except that Zetto's opponent has better feats than even Tokimi and has the ability to deny his existence.
So whatever happens, Z-0001332536893 is screwed, royally.
uhh no. Noein absorbed alternate timelines to become powerful. Tokimi creates whole universes by thinking about it. Two completely different levels of power here. Tokimi is infinitely more powerful and can create as many LHW as she wants. Anything more than 10 automatically destroys the universe as a side-effect.
It seems you have completely missed the point about the Dragon Torque controlling all the infinite parallel universes...
Creating universes and such is like trash compared to that power.
Again, no. Controlling parallel universes is not the same nor close to Creating an Infinite Number of Separate Universes. Nvm that the Chousin, like Tokimi, Exist outside of the Multiverse and all laws of Reality. Basiclally, like I said, they exist on such a higher plane of existence that you can't harm, much less interact, with them unless They let you. Noein and Haruka are nothing.
@ReiKai: I hope you can actuallly have feats to back up these statements....wait! There are none.
The Chousin only have a contradictory claim of omnipotence and powerscaling that puts them above universal level. That's...not really much to be honest.
Your ignorance does not save you. Chousin are multiversal. It's stated. They create Universe-level beings to watch over their shit because they can. What do you have? "Oh I can control the Same Universe with different timelines!" Yeah, Chousin do that in their heads.

Also you seem to forget the first time Zero witnessed Tokimi. Zero had access to a database of Infinite Universal Knowledge. Even with that, Zero could not prove that Tokimi existed, despite the fact she was right in front of them. In other words, Chousin are on such a higher plane of existence that they cannot be comprehended and exist outside all forms of Conceptual ability to understand. Basically, you're screwed. Noin and Haruka are still only acting on a 3rd-dimensional level. Chousin exceed this infinitely.
@ReiKai: So any of that filibuster text is related somehow to Z's power?  I think it isn't.
Also I'm still waiting for you to post any actual feats of note. Really, you haven't changed at all.
@ReiKai: Implying that Z is on par with Tokimi in power is quite absurd, especially considering there are no feats that show LHW having resistance to reality warping.
LHW neg everything, including temporal distortions, reality warping and whathave you. It's kinda the point since the power exists outside of Reality and the Multiverse itself. And I never said Zetto is as powerful as Tokimi, only his power extends from the same source. And really, all you gotta do is watch the 6th episode of the 3rd OAV series.
@ReiKai:  I own the whole OAV series on DVD, so of course I would know and your argument is nothing but a load of bollocks. It's one thing for to be efficient against energy and physical attacks which the LHW are the ultimate broken defense against. It's another when dealing with abilities that screw around with one's comprehension of reality and the LHW are not shown to fend against anything like that, especially with the manipulation of multiverses.

Your arguments seem familiar from my trekking of threads in OBD forums.

I wonder...  

Oh wait...

Hello Raigen.(Run Find on your browser, type in Raigen and bare witness to the ridiculous similarities of the arguments that get slaughtered on.)
It's a good thing you're still fail. "101 Secrets of Tenchi Muyo". Real book. Go find and read it. Saying "It wasn't shown to do this!" is just a bullshit excuse and you know it. This is what the Real LHW do. Not the shitty fakes on the Jurian ships. These ones stop everything. Period. That's their basic functionality. It's common knowledge. Anyone arguing against that is just deluding themselves.

@ReiKai: Heard of it and seen portions of fan translations for it online a while back. The book was published in the 1990s following the first seven Tenchi OAVs and only answered questions that those episodes never had the time to clear up. Anything pertaining to the Choushin and the LHW were left vague intentionally by Masaki Kajishima to pique fan interest for later OAV coming out at the time. I don't see how it pertains to this match.

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Raigen wanking the Light Hawk Wings? Gee I haven't seen that before.

Haruka skullfucks Z in a horrible curbstomp.

@Nevermind said:

Raigen wanking the Light Hawk Wings? Gee I haven't seen that before.

Haruka skullfucks Z in a horrible curbstomp.

I think you mean Torque-fuck. :P

I think the saddest thing is you believe yourselves on this. Torque controls only what already existed. Chousin manipulated and created all that and more. LHW are a Manifestation of the Chousin Power as drawn from the Ultimate Dimension, which resides outside of the Multiverse. You could say Zetto was born within the limits of the 3rd-Dimension, however the Power at his disposal is of a higher plane of existence far beyond the Dragon Torque, by leaps and bounds.

We've had these kinds of arguments before. The LHW are a massive plot-device. Nothing matches them save another LHW or equivalent power. Dragon Torque is not equivalent to the LHW. It's not even comparable.

Also it was blatantly obvious Zetto would slaughter the crap out of Haruka. Otherwise, why even equalize speed? Oh right, because Haruka's reaction is about Human while Zetto is over a thousand times FTL. And btw, Zetto did say he could fix everything that he destroyed. His only condition was that Tenchi die first. Still, again, Zetto has Five LHW. If you were to say that each one represents a dimensional level, then Zetto resides on a 5th-dimensional level of power. Everything Haruka controls is only a 3rd-dimensional level.

In the Tenchi Manga (which is still part of the TM Multiverse) has even the Jurian Ship LHW drawing power from every dimension, and those're the crap versions.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel