Zoro vs Sea King

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on July 24, 2014. Last post by Low 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,918 posts) See mini bio Level 13

R1. IC (dry)

R2. Bloodlusted (raining)

Setting: Z City

Post by Low (1,376 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Where did you get that image? O_o

Anyway, Sea King stomps.

@Low: Don't remember, I just thought it looked badass

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Low: Don't know what he's from or what he can do, so what is it he can do? :p

@Jinbeifan1: You should read One Punch Man, you'd probably like it

@ImDictatorBowDown: I don't remember him having heart nipples and wearing g strings. Even huff puff prisoner does not wear g strings. So like, I dunno wassup with the pic tbh.

@Jinbeifan1: Are y ou kidding? lol..

@ImDictatorBowDown: Oh he's from that? Then he'd probably win lol and I tried, it was just kinda... odd for me some reason :P

@Low: Not really :P

@Low: He always looked like that, well at least before it started raining

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@Low: He always looked like that, well at least before it started raining

Its creepy af tho.

@Low: Disregard the heart nipples and it really isn't that creepy, he is a water based fighter, swim attire makes sense (it's not a g-string BTW). Huff Puff Prisoner is much more creepy IMO

Post by MasterAsia (76 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I kind of feel like the heart shape nipples heighten his level of intimidation.

Post by DeathHero61 (216 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sea King should take it.

@MasterAsia: If by intimidation you mean rape vibe, then yeah. I got a creepy rape vibe from him too XD

Post by SilverSavage (271 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Zoro takes this with mid-difficulty. Sea King only seemed to be hyped up because he defeated a bunch on C- Class Heroes and 1 A-class Hero, not including the two prisoners which would be classified as A-class. Most of the Sea King's attacks did like large building level damage, not the mention Saitama jab was like muti-cityblock one-shot the Sea King. Zoro has way more tenacity, and durability than the Sea King, not to mention his destructive capacity is way higher than and thing the Sea King can take.

@SilverSavage: He beat two S class heros (Huff Puff and Genos) and casually broke through a nuclear shelter/dome.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@SilverSavage: He beat two S class heros (Huff Puff and Genos) and casually broke through a nuclear shelter/dome.

Also, should be noted Genos punched Sea King through the said nuke shelter. Meaning he had easy durability to tank nuke level force to his face.

Zoro is seriously in for a lot of hurt here. Those attacks of his arent cutting too deep. Think of Diamond Jyouzu. He was able to reflect (divert) an attack from the schichibukai Hawkeye Mihawk. Sea King will not have trouble here. If anything the only advantage Zoro would have is his speed. But Sea King is easily faster than the speed of sound when he is hydrated. So really, its a 50-50 IMO.

@Low: I still think Zoro can harm his first form, if Luffy can level an Island sized ship in a short time frame, Zoro should be able to do something similar.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@Low: I still think Zoro can harm his first form, if Luffy can level an Island sized ship in a short time frame, Zoro should be able to do something similar.

Yeah Zoro is at an advantage in the first round.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel