Zoro vs Priscilla

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Oct. 5, 2012. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (7,977 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1: You do realize that the power of the direct explosion is stronger than the earthquake it caused?

It's not about the earthquake damaging someone but rather the fact that the arrows could cause earthquakes on that level, in other words the power of the explosion >>>>> the power of the earthquake it caused = close to city level.

Post by othus12 (6,185 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: its a fail on your part dude, deneve hasnt shown city level durability and she was breaking things that managed to penetrate priscila, which would mean that priscilas durability is waaay below city level, in fact it would be around city block at most.

actually in terms of power one piece is way above claymore, you must be dreaming, i dare you show me something more impressive than this. until then OP>>>>>>>>claymore

@othus12: Again, that thing piercing her has nothing to do with it. Call it a low showing or whatever you want, the fact that there are a shitload of more consistent and solid feats which indicate town to city level durability, it's like using a scene where Thanos was knocked out by two thugs to say that he is weak...

As for power, Claymor top tires have town to city level firepower which is done casually with a swing or slash no energy wasted, paired up with the speed 1 Claymore character can produce more energy in 1 sec than the whole OP verse could in the same time.

@Fehafare: i only see BS claims, no scans only backed up by ridiculous claims like

@othus12: 1 Claymore character can produce more energy in 1 sec than the whole OP verse could in the same time.

and why did you bring thanos up? he has nothing to do with this thread, i alredy showed you a feat for the OP verse yet you only keep trolling with unbacked feats. deal with it, priscila loses and in a battle of verses OP wins in a horrible curbstomp

@othus12:

Claymore chars are from mach 300 up to the 1000's, like hell the OP can keep up with town busters being spammed at those speeds.

I don't provide scans because i assume that any debater worth his salt should have a considerable amount of knowledge about a verse like Claymore which is already bordering on mainstream.

I don't read any of the HST yet i keep up with the general power upgrades of each verse for the sake of debating and already knew those "feats" you posted. Now if this was some other completely obscure verse i wouldn't complain but because it's not...

I brought up Thanos because the situation is very close to this, you use a low showing to try to disprove many other consistent feats.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,134 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Fehafare: just because it caused an earthquake doesn't mean it is city level. they just shook up some earth. a connected slash between WB and Shanks made a large split in the sky, and supposedly the heavens as stated, with only one clash

@Fehafare: the thing is you are just claiming and claiming with no backup, you should really post scans because i read claymore too and i havent seen any mach 1000 feat. while on one piece i have seen kicks at lightspeed. how about you start reading before you disclaim something? the real reason you dont provide scans is because there isn't any city bursting feat in claymore thats a fact while on one piece there are guys that tilt islands,split the sky in two, destroy glaciers the size of mountains with one slice, freeze an entire sea for 3 days in a second or destroy something as big as a mountain bare handed.

@othus12: Thoese weren't mountain sized objects, as said already i saw the scans and i know about OP. Marineford is a very small island to the point that that feat is considered no more than city level.

The speed feats from Claymore come from Quicksword cals, Riful escaping Galatea's very long yoki sensing range, Alicia and Beth crossing large parts of the Island in second and Priscilla speed-blitzing Riful from a distance like that.

@Jinbeifan1: Said earthquakes were calced up to city busting. I am aware of the splitting the sky feat but it's barely quantifiable in any way now, is it?

Just read the the post of this guy...

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=16737

@Fehafare: i guess then you skipped the part where BB used the same attack in marineford and it was causing trouble to the shabaody archipielago,which was extremely far,let me explain: luffy flew for 3 days from shabondy all the way to amazon lily and even then he again sailed more and arrived to impel down, then sailed again and arrived at marineford. well BB caused a quake so powerful it felt all the way back to shabondy (to the point of even threatening the island itself ) do you really think that is a city bursting? it was easily above mountain level,to low country. the destruction created by anything from claymore isnt even close.

regarding the earthquake feat from claymore: the OP himself stated it wasnt acurate at all, and btw the claymores and people call it a continent because until recently they didnt even knew they were on a test island, its rather impossible to think that the claymore island is bigger than 2000km since there is absolutely nothing that can prove it, its just an asumption as the OP stated, but its rather hyperbole since you cant back it up with a fact.

the truth is that this was the first time that guy was calculating something and while everything was fine, the foundations of his argument (the size of the claymore verse) were asumptions, you cant really create a calc on something you dont know its size, now for my disclaim:

8.8 is just too much to consider, if it were 8.8 the ground at the epicenter would have splitted in half,and created a crack visible even from space such as the "falla de san andrés" which didnt happened. it would create a pressure of 32 billion tons (you are kidding right?) so this was a miscalculation, unless you think these guys can deploy an strenght as poweful as the likes of the hulk.

@othus12: That OP calcs quiet some stuff on there on NF so your argument is invalid. The Claymore island got a solid calc to it's size recently and he linked it to the post, and the whole calc was accepted.

8.8 was what he got with a calc of no errors, the feat itself is solid and is consistent with the rest of the feats of the verse and not denied by any of them.

I read "low country" in your post and now i can conclude that there's no hope of debating with you.

@Fehafare: you do realize an 8.8 earthquake is also low country level right?

@othus12: We obviously have different understanding's of what "country level" is.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,134 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Fehafare: you know what, your not going to really convince us about the whole city level thing, because after looking at what we've posted, we are all just repeating what we're saying: we dont believe its city level, you do. you dont believe its light speed, but we do. we are off topic and our discussion seems to be going nowhere fast.

@Fehafare: yeah i suppose

@Jinbeifan1: i agree with that

@Jinbeifan1: It's not really off topic as it's about the battle at hand, but yeah...

Post by Tballack (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Umm...... i don't see how this is a fight, its bascialiy an over-kill from my point of view. Zoro doesn't realize what eats his entire entrails. Riful was Calced to be just over Mach 3000, Alicia defeats riful in speed, While priscilla blitz Alicia, and riful from a VERY VERY long distance, and all this while weakened, having not fed in years. Please highest zoro could be is Mach 30-100 and i'm being generous, how do you stop someone over 100 times your speed, that has a knack for your guts. Zoro dies, and the last thing he hears is the gong that starts the battle. instant kill.

@Tballack said:

Umm...... i don't see how this is a fight, its bascialiy an over-kill from my point of view. Zoro doesn't realize what eats his entire entrails. Riful was Calced to be just over Mach 3000, Alicia defeats riful in speed, While priscilla blitz Alicia, and riful from a VERY VERY long distance, and all this while weakened, having not fed in years. Please highest zoro could be is Mach 30-100 and i'm being generous, how do you stop someone over 100 times your speed, that has a knack for your guts. Zoro dies, and the last thing he hears is the gong that starts the battle. instant kill.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

See this is one of those things as to whether you believe OP or not. Because like I've said many times before if you by the manga Zoro had FTL reflexes before the time skip.

@All_StarSupes: That's a hyperbol, outliner and pure BS. One Piece has consistent hypersonic feats all over the place (and it's a verse where guns and bullets are acceptable weapons), a statement that something is "lightspeed" gets thrown out of the window when it comes to VS debating.

@Fehafare: same as priscila being match 3000

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel