Zoro vs Priscilla

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Oct. 5, 2012. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (8,318 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Talking about it combat wise, no one in OP has anything beyond hypersonic reactions or speed in combat, guys like Enel or Kizaru can use it for travel but that's it.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,210 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Fehafare: they can also use light speed attacks (or at least kizaru can) and before we get into the whole laser discussion BS im talking about his kicks and some other attacks

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: he dodged a pacifista beam which goes 300,000 km per second, mach 300 is easy thing for zoro, then again he tagged kuma which can telport so priscila is doomed. he can tag her, he can dodge her , he can cut her. priscilas cockyness will cost her life.

@othus12: well tagging kuma was luck in my opinion, he was distracted picking up luffy and didnt see it coming

@Jinbeifan1: he saw him at the last moment, look closely, and even though he had the reflexes to dodge rashomon which well, was really really fast, he didnt managed to teleport on that one

Online Now

@othus12: As said that is a hyperbole, beam does not equal beam and it would be considered an outliner anyway even if it was.

@Fehafare: how come its hyperbole? even a pointer laser for presentations has relativistic speed, any laser has light speed. deal with that fact. and then how would priscila block shi-shishi son son? zoro would just cut anything that priscila sends at him.

Online Now

@othus12: Lasers don't explode... it's be denied many times on many different sites, i don't see why you are trying to bring that shit up.

Priscilla has superior DC and durability, i don't see him cutting anything.

@Fehafare: hahahaha in real life maybe, there are many many verses where lasers explode pal. the pacifistas have their weapons based from the pika pika no mi which in fact gives the powers of light, it is wise to tell that those are lightbeams considering they come from the damn light fruit dont you think? and priscilas durability wouldnt do anything to someone that can cut through alloys way more dense than titanium as if it were butter, zoro cuts with skill, not with brute force like claymores. btw what does DC means? and the only thing that has been denied is that zoro isnt FTL he does have the reflexes to dodge lightspeed attacks that is a fact.

Online Now

@othus12: Yeah... and those lasers (those that explode) are not considered LS in any fiction. The critics for LS Lasers are very high, mostly restricted to pure Sci-Fi verses and even then through a lot of word of god and info dump explanations. No the lasers are not lightspeed and even if they were obvious outliner is obvious outliner.

DC means destructive capabilities and no, just cutting up something doesn't give him durability ignoring abilities, Zoro can't damage something that borders on city level durability and skill is not something you can objectively gauge, feat wise, Claymores >>>>> Zoro.

@Fehafare: ok, it may not be called a laser, yet it is a light speed attack whether you like it or not. now take a look at your "city level durabilty" , she can get pierced casually, dont mistake her pain tolerance and her regen with durability, zoro would decapitate her easily, she takes attacks way too often.

look how many landed

nice thing she cant take a beheading or being torn to shreads,maybe if she had majin buu regen level....until then ill stick to zoro due to the fact that she lets herself get hit too much.

Online Now

@othus12: Again, it's not lightspeed i already explained why, it's simple VS debating logic, unless explained in detail, backed up by feats, powerscaling and word of god, even a standard laser in fiction is not considered LS let alone one that explodes.

Piercing and Blunt force are both the same type of force it's not pain tolerance or regeneration, things way below her as well as she herself has tanked Isley's arrows which are coming close to city level, those spikes were shot by the most powerful being in the Claymore Universe (besides Priscilla as of now) which makes it logical for them to pierce her, and she only let herself get hit because he knew they can't do anything to her while IC she is very prone to speedblitzing characters and dodging and blocking all incoming hits.

So... unless Zoro suddenly gets a city busting feat he ain't cutting anything.

city level BS! deneve was destroying those spikes dude you just want to wank claymore too much you failed dude.

this is what a city buster looks like get your facts right

Online Now

@othus12:

Deneve ain't a low tire, she's up there...

Again, unless you can disprove multiple showings that indicate durability near city level ˙(which you can't) she has it.

I could just as good bring up OP chars getting cut by fodders.

@Fehafare: the thing with OP chars is not their durability, its the fact that they dont want nor have to tank damage like claymore characters, im sure we all know how gol D roger died, most claymore wouldnt flinch from that, but when you hear that he fought equal with a prime whitebeard things change, a lot. its no longer about durability, its about skill and power.

and yeah deneve up there? she can get one shotted by priscila, thats a fact, priscila would lose because she is in character and she likes to take damage,she got pierced easily by something a weaker claymore destroyed, she has no city level durabilty unless you can show me a scan where she tanks an attack similar to the one i posted above. unlike priscila zoro would go for the kill without understimating his opponent, and as things stand now, she would get owned.

Online Now

@othus12: I repeat skill is not something you can objectively gauge, stop bringing it up. Durability is one of the more important stats in linear non hax fights. And you do know that in terms of power, Claymore >>>> OP?

As said Isley's arrows are calced at near city level as the lowest of the lows (they are probably much stronger) Priscilla tanked that shit as well as someone way below her.

I fail to see how people say that character A (Zoro) can beat character B (Priscilla) when every stat of B is better...

Post by SMXLR8 (6,888 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: the agree with for the first time she kills him

@Fehafare: dude those calcs are way off, you showed me those scans and it wasnt even close to that, now THAT is BS the closest thing to city busting was what priscilla did on that giant awakened being, nothing else shows that type of strength AT ALL. and what priscilla did was high hill to town level in power not near city level

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: I repeat, it's about the earthquake they produced and not the explosions themselves...

@Fehafare: unless the earthquake did direct damage to someone like WB's quakes does, it doesnt count, you only said they created an earthquake, not an earthquake attack.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel