Zoro vs Priscilla

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Oct. 5, 2012. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Fehafare: you do know that zoro cuts through things much harder than steel now right? and really?... a meatball?... now your just trying to make it look super weak -______-

fine, he can do this:

or he can do this:

Post by Fehafare (9,222 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1: Claymore swords never break and casually cut things like steel and harder yet fail at the skin of fodder awakened beings and here we have Priscilla, the top tire of the top tires.

I dropped OP very soon so i can't say for sure, but unless you can show me a feat which puts Mr. giant squid above meat level i will concluded that it is just a big easy to cut meatball.

None of the feats come to hill level (actually it could be higher, using powerscaling nearly city level and some claims would make it mountain level).

@Fehafare: i feel like you ignored my past posts of him cutting a cyborg with harder than steel skin in half and him also cutting the head off of a dragon who tanked attacks from both him and luffy -__- plus i would like to see what pricilla has shown in durability and attack please

Post by NaurtoBleach (3 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Zoroooooo

@Jinbeifan1: As said Claymores do that all the time, yet they can't do anything about the skin of fodder awakened being and Priscilla casually shits on them. Her stats come from powerscaling and the fact that she was able to one-shot The Destroyer.

@Fehafare: dude that doesnt hold much weight, just because they cut metal doesnt mean they're cutting something harder than steal, show me a scan of that and i'll say that their cuts measure up to his

@Jinbeifan1: Claymore swords are made from a material unknown to men in that world and it's harder than anything they have including steel, which they can cut with ease. Yet said swords can't cut fodder Awakened beings, and Priscilla is a top tire among top tires, i don't see how you fail to realize such a simple logic. But that doesn't even matter because Zoro has no way to get past her durability anyway, not to mention the regan.

From what i know Zoro is around Multi-Cityblock level right now, which means far away from Priscilla's town/city to mountain level stats-

@Fehafare: i would like to see the statement of that swords supposed "harder than steel" metal, but yet they cant kill the regualar awakened beings? man, your gonna have to do better than that. show me the statements, the scans thew supposed mountain busting power that priscilla has used. once i see that, then i'll be convinced. i pulled out scans for you, you gotta give me something to go on or you wont be able to convince me

@Jinbeifan1: Can't find the scan about the matarial because i know shit when it happened. And while i'm no fan of asking scans because it's such a bother (don't see why people debate when they don't know anything about a character) the feat happened not so far in the past and i remember where it is (i already got it uploaded i believe), there is another pretty good one but don't remember where it was and i'm too lazy to search, i might look it up later if you insist tho.

That should cover it i believe.

@Fehafare: while that is a nice showing, it is definitely not mountain busting. she cut the top to pieces, similar to how destroyed most of noah the boat which was much bigger than that. now we're not discussing Luffy, my point is that is not mountain busting. hill busting for sure. but you also have to remember the thing was standing still for her, while speed maybe equalized, reaction time isnt. anyways, i still kinda want to see the durability feats she might have, because even if she can do that he cuts off her head then its over, same for him of course, but i want to know if she can even tank a cut like that.

@Jinbeifan1: The mountain thing is another feat but it's dubious and don't feel like searching for it so let's just leave it at that and actually she destroyed the whole thing leaving nothing but tiny pieces. You do realize that the reaction time thing goes into her favor as she leagues faster than Zoro?

As for the durability it would also be in that other scan... i guess i'll have to find it.

That's from the fight of Luciela and Isley, those were his arrows that missed, and while that feat alone is impressive around hill level (that's also the possible mountain thing as during the fight he reduced the whole are to a flat wasteland) the more interesting thing are the earthquakes that the arrows caused, said quakes were calced at between town and city level (as a low end, if they moved on a flat are, ignoring possible mountains in their way). Lucieal could tank them and Priscilla >>>> Luciela and Pris also stomped Isley in a fight before so...

@Fehafare: fine then, as far as i know shes a hill buster possibly town buster, fine by me

there is a difference between reaction time and movement speed. before you say there isnt, look at spiderman. he reacts to bullets, lasers and faster things, and he only runs as fast as probably above peak human. if you have scans of her reaction time, then thats fine.

being stronger than someone else doesnt mean you can tank just as much. zoro isnt as strong as luffy, but so far hes shown to take more damage than him. those blasts aren't very big by the way, in fact they're probably only large building busters from the look of it. now the wasteland thing im not sure of, its strong but i dont think it proves much but its a good showing for something. though potentially that could have been them clashing and not her taking hits,

@Jinbeifan1: If you have movements it's assumed you have the reactions as well. What does not work is to say if you have the reactions you also have the movement. But either way she has reacted and was able to speed blitz many other high and top tiers so it doesn't matter.

She has fought Isley directly and won easy while he couldn't put her down so that point is void as well. Give that the while landscape are actually big mountains it's way above building level, hill level+ at the very least. There is also the thing with the wasteland and as i said the whole thing is not as half as impressive as the earthquake. And there was no clash, Lucieal was going on range with something like a whip while Isley was spamming arrows.

@Fehafare: iffy on that one, but ill take your word for it

i thught he beat her but didnt kill her? and also if those were arrows there is also the possibility of them missing. anyways, what was the earthquake from? i think i missed your point on that one.

@Fehafare: its whatever then, I still believe zoro has a chance to beat her, but i'll say that she has a higher chance of winning.... say 70-30 lol

Post by othus12 (6,717 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Fehafare: zoro one shotted a dragon that shrugged off a jet pistol from luffy with haki. and that jet pistol was really strong, it managed to defeat a pacifista with one hit,, which again was also extremely durable so that dragon was even tougher and zoro sliced it in half with ease. zoro would slice in half priscilas head with ease. she cant actually block a shi-shishi son son effectively and yeah priscila has more durability and regen than zoro, but zoro is stronger, more skilled and has about the same range because he can shoot with the pound hou or yakkadori. priscila then again may be faster (not that much btw) but zoro has better reaction time due to haki.

Post by othus12 (6,717 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1: i dont get the argument of the claymore swords being unbreakable with the fact that they cant cut priscila, we all know zoro doesnt cut just with the sharpness of his sword, but also with skill. wado ichimonji went from not being able to cut steel before arabasta, to being able to cut through pacifistas as if they were butter.

@othus12: i know that, i dont think the whole sword arguement is valid, but its the other things that give her a higher chance

@Jinbeifan1: That was Riful' story and something made up by the other Abyssal Ones, in a flashback we see the it was him who got stomped, what saved him is the fact that she reverted to human form and entered a state of amnesia.

The Earthquake was from some of the arrows missing... but as said it doesn't matter as it was made clear that both Luciela and Isley tanked each other's hits as well as Priscilla doing the same when fighting Isley.

@othus12: She is actually way too fast for anything from the HST, the lowest of low ends would be mach 300 and the same for reactions so yeah Zoro can't hope to keep up with that. And before you start with BS, Kuma's statement is just a hyperbole.

@Fehafare: well technically kizaru is faster, something you cant say is hyperbole because... well hes made of pure light :P lol and btw, its not really hyperbole, he got to the island without a ship, and then teleported to marine ford.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel