Zoro vs Priscilla

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Oct. 5, 2012. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

battle takes place at saboundy

current versions

speed equal since it seems that shes much fast BUT I'D STILL LIKE TO SEE SOME SCANS

Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4
spite thread.. priscilla is way faster than any of the hst

@aka_tsuki: really? ive never heard of her being light speed, can i have some posts plz?

Post by taichokage (12,692 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This isn't spite. Jinbeifan1 supports One Piece. It just might be an accidental mismatch.

@taichokage: is priscilla really that fast? i want to see some of her feats

Post by Fehafare (8,612 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Priscilla speed-blitzes casually.

@Fehafare: WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME SCANS ON HER?? I GET SHES FASTER, I JUST WANNA SEE IT lol

Post by ohgodwhy (1,515 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Just check the one before the most recent chapter of the manga. She pretty much moved instantaneously across a couple of kilometers and then kicked a couple Awakened Beings ass without even trying.

I like OP but Priscilla is too much for Zoro.

@ohgodwhy: even with speed equal?

Post by othus12 (6,389 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1: zoro wouldnt get speedblitz, even if priscila managed to get a traveling speed of 2 km per second (not fighting speed since it seems like less)zoro has dodged relativistic attacks before (relativistic goes at 300,000km per second) he can react to her with ease and can cut through her, while she has the healing factor she often likes to make fun of his opponents and understimates them, huge error since zoro would decapitate her right away with a shi-shishisonson. priscila may be OP in her verse but for the HST she isnt that strong

@othus12: so while they are all hella fast, they cant take damage very well even when they heal? ok then, so speed unequal she wins, but equal he does? alright then

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,840 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Zoro slaughters her.

Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Jinbeifan1 said:

@aka_tsuki: really? ive never heard of her being light speed, can i have some posts plz?

actually she is FTL
Post by othus12 (6,389 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@aka_tsuki: show proof

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

i think zoro will cut her down...

kirisute gomen

+

Online Now

@Greysmokeman: She is many times faster and has regeneration and durability that is no sloch either, nothing Zoro does will bring her down.

@Fehafare: i've seen the regenration of claymores and awakened beings, if he uses six paths, he'll just slice her up into six sections easy... but i know their speed is greater, so i equalized it. with speed, yes she would win easily but not so sure without it

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Unless he completely slices her head off she's gonna regenerate. And she has hill level durability and DC and casually at that, so i don't think she can really lose even if we ignore speed.

if he didnt slice something much bigger than her i would agree but...

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: It's just size, that thing is no more durable than a meat ball. I don't think that Zoro can win against a person who excedes him in DC, durability and has hax regeneration and bigger range.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel