Zoro vs Kirin (666 Satan)

Topic started by takashichea on July 14, 2014. Last post by Jinbeifan1 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (14,478 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Combatants

Kirin
Kirin

Round One

Thriller Bark Zoro (with all three swords) vs EOS Kirin (also with his sword) both are bloodlusted.

Round Two

Current Zoro vs EOS Kirin (with sword) both in character. Takes place in a forest.

Dressrosa Zoro - For Current Zoro
Dressrosa Zoro - For Current Zoro

Editor's Notes

There's two rounds because I'm not entirely sure how strong Kirin is.

By Kobra678

Tag Names

Tag Names are for Google Search and Anime Vice's forum search (not the navigator search bar).

This battle thread is written by Kobra678. He requested me to post this thread.

Post by Evertonian4Life (126 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Mismatch.Kirin easily takes this.

Willing to argue.

Post by taichokage (15,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kirin does win. But complete mismatch I wouldn't say. Zoro actually trumps in some areas it's just for an instant, Kirin far surpasses him in speed.
Post by Evertonian4Life (126 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: The thing is, OP characters ussually depend on speed and physical stats.

You'd be surprised by how few battles OP characters win if speed is equalized.It doesnt impact other in the HST and HxH etc that much but OP take a huge hit in performance.

Putting OP characters against faster guys is a death sentence for them more often than not.

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Well that was a different answer than I thought. I know Kirins fast but is he really that much faster than Zoro? As far as I remember they have similar speed, and if there's a difference then it's not that big.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,471 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Evertonian4Life said:

@taichokage: The thing is, OP characters ussually depend on speed and physical stats.

You'd be surprised by how few battles OP characters win if speed is equalized.It doesnt impact other in the HST and HxH etc that much but OP take a huge hit in performance.

Putting OP characters against faster guys is a death sentence for them more often than not.

That's because One Piece relies on physical ability like Super strength, unless the fighter is more DF focused like Enel. Even if speed is equalized, fighters like Whitebeard or Law could pretty much beat almost any HST fighter.

You also have to account for the fact that One Piece is still only 60% through it's run, and at the halfway point of Naruto or Bleach, neither were that strong either. We have yet to see Kaidou, Big Mom, Shanks go all out, Mihawk go all out, WB in his prime, Roger in his prime, Green Bull or even Fujitora go all out yet. Wano will most likely have Admiral to Mihawk level (although not stronger) swordsman, and we have yet to see the final weapon that supposedly could destroy the world.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel