zoro vs kenpachi (stamina fight)

Topic started by othus12 on Sept. 19, 2012. Last post by othus12 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,034 posts) See mini bio Level 13

who can take more damage? roronoa zoro or kenpachi?

1 round: blunt attack damage

2 round: cutting damage

3 round: energy damage

extra round: they have an arm wrestling contest.

-no fanboys (since im a zoro fan i will exclude myself from this one)

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14

kenpachi can take some shit, so im not underestimating him in this but id say zoro wins by a small margin, because we've seen him tank much more damage than kenpachi has been shown to take in blunt and cutting damage, not much energy attacks save for the laser from kizaru he tanked once

Post by taichokage (13,658 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Two things about Kenny. 1 he never writhes in pain as if he doesn't feel it, and two his durability gives him an edge. For instance blades from even fairly strong people cannot cut him and he can catch blasts bare handed. Assuming that attacks affect Kenny to the same extent they do Soro, I'd give it to Zoro. The only issue is many attacks don't affect him in the same way and when that do, his pain threshold is seemingly without end although he can fall from weakness.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,575 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kenpachi can take more damage because his skins pretty much impervious to all but the most powerful of slashes. Although if it was based on who can endure the most pain, then Zoro would win.

As for arm wrestling, I'd say maybe Zoro could win. He was chucking around buildings in early part 1 and since the Timeskip his strengths increased exponentially. Kenpachi has some pretty impressive feats of strength too but I say Zoro's stronger.

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kenpachi.

bump

Post by taichokage (13,658 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'll accommodate this bump to restate my point more clearly. In short Kenny is more durable and seems to feel very little pain, but that's not to say that his stamina matches his pain threshold. If durability were equal, Kenny would fall before Zoro IMO.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Kenpachi all rounds except the bonus round.

@taichokage said:

I'll accommodate this bump to restate my point more clearly. In short Kenny is more durable and seems to feel very little pain, but that's not to say that his stamina matches his pain threshold. If durability were equal, Kenny would fall before Zoro IMO.

yeah im talking abut stamina, not durability, lets say they take equal damage for the sake of the thread

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel