Zoro vs Inuyasha

Topic started by SavageBeast on Oct. 15, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Pre-Time skip Zoro vs EOS Inuyasha. The fight takes place in a Forest. Win via Incapacitation. In character. Both have standard weapons. Who wins? 

Post by Dream (7,653 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Zoro with some difficulty. Many of his attributes greatly surpass Inuyasha's, though the hanyou's fire-rat kimono could make it tricky for him to land clean blows unless he aims for the head or other exposed areas.

Post by ImmortalWatchDog (62 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'd give this to Inuyasha. Not only is he strong physically, which would allow him to fight on par with Zoro, but his Bakusaiga is a great asset to allowing him to have a great of winning. He can use his Windscar to disperse any of Zoro's pound attacks and can spam adamant barrage which are made of diamond to which Zoro has never been seen cutting such substance...   Bakuryuha is many times stronger than Kaze no Kizu)  his Kongōsōha does not focus on destruction, but is more potent than the Bakuryuha to the point of being able to pierce Naraku's invincible like barrier)  |  was able to send a large portion of Naraku's harder than diamond spider body to hell, also using the cutting version Inuyasha was able to cut through Naraku's harder than diamond body)
Post by AFGM (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Zoro cause of speed but with proper distance, Inuyasha can do some serious damage, his DC is huge.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm with Inuyasha if it EOS and only Pre time skip Zoro. His ranged attacks are a lot stronger and he's no slouch in melee and durability.
Post by Kobra678 (3,186 posts) See mini bio Level 15

If Zoro is close enough he can blitz. If not then Inuyasha can one shot.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Any of InuYasha's attacks would ONE SHOT Zoro. InuYasha also has some pretty nice endurance as he can take being stabbed and organs destroyed and continue fighting. Also how story is Zoro's blades again, because I know InuYasha's robe can break other swords simply by making contact.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Zoro his speed is much more superior, I cant wait for Zoro to show more of his power in dressrosa

@Jinbeifan1: Speed is not the only factor here. InuYasha has a few attacks that can hit him.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Zoro "Should" take this, being that he's. faster , stronger , and an overall better skilled swordsman, but on the note I stressed the word "should"; Is because Pre-skip Zoro will In deed have this fight with "High difficulty" and it goes no lower or higher; seeing as Inuyasha has "Meidō Zangetsuha: This technique creates a path to Hell itself by creating a giant circular portal that can suck anyone in its path, though it can also be used to escape from a Meidou one is already in, as well as entering/exiting pocket dimensions. Later upgraded to fire several black blades that not only cut a opponent but have their remains sucked up into hell. .

So all in all this will be a hard fight even tho Zoro could likely harm Inuyasha with his Pre skip sword attacks, i don't see them being one hit KOs; letting me know that this fight will drag.

Speed can determine the winner of a lot of fights, even against someone as strong as the hulk, he has to be able to land the hit. How fast can his attacks move?

@Jinbeifan1: True, it can determine a winner, but it's not the only factor.

Determining the distance is important as it could go to InuYasha or barely Zoro. InuYasha has the advantage in abilities and hax. Zoro has it in speed and strength. Anyways I'd give it to Zoro High Difficulty ( that's assuming he's running for his life,because he's not tanking nor blocking any of InuYasha's attacks.)

@Whats_out_the_bag: your probably right about that one, I know Inuyasha was getting town level or higher (how high is his DC?) And pre time skip Zoro definitely couldnt tank that

@Jinbeifan1:

The most we've seen him tank was his own wind scar which is low town level.

Post by Kobra678 (3,186 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Jinbeifan1: True, it can determine a winner, but it's not the only factor.

Determining the distance is important as it could go to InuYasha or barely Zoro. InuYasha has the advantage in abilities and hax. Zoro has it in speed and strength. Anyways I'd give it to Zoro High Difficulty ( that's assuming he's running for his life,because he's not tanking nor blocking any of InuYasha's attacks.)

this

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel