Zoro vs. Enel (2y Rematch)

Topic started by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones on April 17, 2013. Last post by othus12 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Okay Post time skip Zoro rematches against Enel

ENEL
ENEL

vs.

After Time Skip Zoro
After Time Skip Zoro

bloodlust

no prep

Enel know zoro can hit him

Fight Takes Place:

Skypiea
Skypiea

Personally I still think Zoro still doesn't have what it take to take out Enel.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Enel spams El Thor and Zoro becomes burnt to a crisp.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Zoro would one shot him since Enel relies too much on his DF and would not expect to be hit directly by his haki, not to mention he's WAY stronger than his pre timeskip form, which was near equal in strength to Luffy. Down goes Enel

Post by taichokage (14,376 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm still with Enel. The only (emphasis on the only) reason Luffy won was because he was rubber. Enel has more speed and destruction even now than the current Strawhat crew put together by feats thus far. Color of observation haki prevents Zoro from hitting him, lightning speed allows him to have the blitzing and defensive evasion advantage, and his level of attacks can take down Zoro in a few hits at most. Give him Maxim and he can one shot Zoro. Of course though I foresee Zoro surpassing him later on but not now.
Post by othus12 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

I'm still with Enel. The only (emphasis on the only) reason Luffy won was because he was rubber. Enel has more speed and destruction even now than the current Strawhat crew put together by feats thus far. Color of observation haki prevents Zoro from hitting him, lightning speed allows him to have the blitzing and defensive evasion advantage, and his level of attacks can take down Zoro in a few hits at most. Give him Maxim and he can one shot Zoro. Of course though I foresee Zoro surpassing him later on but not now.

are you serious taichokage? with maxim maybe but he alone more destructive power than the whole strawhat crew? guess you forgot about this attack:

or pre-timeskip zoro and luffy breaking through this:

or this one:

zoro wins easily.

if luffy dodged pacifista beams with ease zoro should be able to dodge lightning. enel is an arrogant bastard, even when he knew luffy could hit him he got owned.

zoro could go shishi son son or 360 pound hou from the very beginning and end this

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Zoro is gonna get blitzed too much speed and Enel is arguably more proficient in Mantra. Not to mention they are BLOODLUST which means Enel isn't going to be arrogant and go Buddha and smack the living shit outta Zoro.
In character perhaps Zoro might have a shot but they are bloodlusted. No fooling around from Enel. Even with Zoro's observation haki, it hasn't shown to be Enel's level yet, nor is he faster. Enel should have the speed and reaction advantage. Oda even mentioned that Enel would have a bounty of around 500 million pre time skip. I know bounties arent everything but I doubt that Zoro is 500,000,000 caliber yet. And this feat says something of Enel's true power. We dont what move he used but I believe the ark maxim was destroyed at the time he did this. Even with it its a ridiculous feat. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v47/c451/ I honestly think a bloodlusted Enel could win with relative ease. In character he might get cut in half admittedly.

@taichokage: i doubt enel would take this easily. so far zoro hasnt been forced to fight for real

That is true. I have the somewhat unpopular opinion that for the time being Zoro could rival Luffy in power. It's just that he has no very impressive feats post time skip yet. He's taken on only mid level opponents so far and destroyed them quickly so it's hard to gauge his power, which is why I'm giving Enel the benefit of the doubt. But when I see a Trafalgar Law or Mihawk slash from him, that will truly be the moment that I will regret siding with Enel. It just hasn't happened yet.

@taichokage: that is true, though is likely that zoro will end up in that range soon too.

Yes and I can't wait. He is probably my favorite One Piece character bar none. Only Luffy himself can compete.
Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Still enel. Zoro has no answer to the starting voltage spam.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Am i the only person who's favorite interest is coby? I for one think it'd be epic if luffy gave him ace's devil fruit since they are calling in the marines and all~

Granted as far as favorite characters go it would have to be the bald swordsman from the gorosei or however you spell it. They have no feats but they all look seriously badass.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheNeutralOne said:

Am i the only person who's favorite interest is coby? I for one think it'd be epic if luffy gave him ace's devil fruit since they are calling in the marines and all~

Granted as far as favorite characters go it would have to be the bald swordsman from the gorosei or however you spell it. They have no feats but they all look seriously badass.

I kinda feel you on the devil fruit thing. but we all know Luffy is gonna pull a BB and end up with 2 DF powers =/

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,046 posts) See mini bio Level 11

As I see it and I know people will disagree, Current Zoro > Current Luffy so Zoro one shots this bitch hard.

Post by katmic (436 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Like it has been said above, Zoro hasn't needed to really show us what he can really do because all his opponents thus far have been rather lacking so we really don't know what he can do at full power. I can see him defeating enel. Enel was technically stronger than luffy when they first fought. If Luffy wasn't rubber he would have lost that fight easily. I think Zoro is currently stronger than luffy, merely from what i have seen. He would stand a better chance. a single attack could end it if enel chose to underestimate him, otherwise i see zoro winnning with extreme difficulty.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,139 posts) See mini bio Level 13

bump

Post by luthluth (1,399 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Enel gets cut in two clean pieces

Post by katanalauncher (523 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Enel wins if he takes Zoro seriously.

This shows One Piece's current lack of pacing even though I like Dressrosa Arc. The same issue from 15 months ago still applies. Although Pica is his best opponent yet, Zoro has still not had a fight that pushes his limits at all. Fujitora could've been that guy but Oda opted to end it before it started.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel