Zoro from (one piece) vs. killerbee from (naruto)

Topic started by ShinsuiDreyar on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by One_Piece_God 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by ShinsuiDreyar (17 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ok

-killerbee cant use tailbeast mode( but can still use his tentacles while not awakened)

-no prep time

-death fight

takes place on a open grassy terrain

-killerbee has samahada

who wins

Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Better give B his beast forms because this is a slaughter house in favor of Zoro. Even with the beast I still see Zoro as the winner just not nearly as easily. He is just way faster and stronger than base B and is more than capable of cutting B even in tailed beast form.

lol it suppoise to be a sword fight it seemed like a cool matchup bee 8 swords vs zoro 3 swords

Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
In concept it is cool but Zoro is a step above base B in power.

yea but remeber b stopped the 4th hokage with his tailes i just said he cant use tail beast mode but he could still use his tentacles while not awakened

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,040 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Zoro. But I like B more.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Zoro Babyshakes Killer B even if he had the Habichi...

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,277 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Zoro moves too fast to be hit by the beast bomb, and would cut up the hachibi form easily, although still not an easy fight.

Post by othus12 (6,810 posts) See mini bio Level 13

zoro would counter killer bees 8 sword style with his 9 sword style and then proceed to shi-shishisonson the hell out of him

Post by Vaccine (30 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I'm not too familiar with CURRENT Zorro but from my observations in the past (Pre-time skip), Bee loses in this battle. I don't see Bee defeating Zorro in a sword fight. With the assistance of the 8-tails, perhaps he can put up a tough fight but I'd still go with Zorro even then.

Post by phantomrant (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No BB? No Hachimaki? Weak against cutting attacks?

Zoro wins.

Post by One_Piece_God (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Better give B his beast forms because this is a slaughter house in favor of Zoro. Even with the beast I still see Zoro as the winner just not nearly as easily. He is just way faster and stronger than base B and is more than capable of cutting B even in tailed beast form.

Could not have said it any better myself.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel