Zoro and Sanji {TimeSkip} vs Akatsuki

Topic started by chrono122 on July 17, 2012. Last post by YouFinished 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by chrono122 (99 posts) See mini bio Level 8

There all bloodlust, Fight takes place where Naruto fought Kakuzu

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The Akatsuki for obvious reasons
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Akatsuki wins, Zoro & Sanji are greatly outnumbered

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They are strong but no way they could take them all out. The likes of Itachi and Pain alone would be enough trouble and Tobi could solo the both of them.
Post by othus12 (6,819 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: tobi could solo? not in a million years, zoro could beat every akatsuki one on one but since its all vs them i say they would lose as they are too outnumbered

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: No Zoro can't. He can beat some of them sure, but not the top-tiers.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Zoro had lightspeed reactions before the timeskip, I'm pretty sure he's a hell of a lot faster now.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@All_StarSupes: Funny guy, Zoro is not FTL.

@GIRUGAMESH: Why do people keep saying his reactions are that freaking fast? Is it fan wanking or something? What is his best reaction feat?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

It because of this

@Destinyheroknight: I see thanks for the scans. Well it only looks to be supersonic to me but okay.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Why do people keep saying his reactions are that freaking fast? Is it fan wanking or something? What is his best reaction feat?

I know, it's ridiculous. Onepiece characters are hypersonic, nothing above.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

It because of this

Can't believe people are so dumb. When the pad makes contact, it repels them at lightspeed. But this does not equal his own speed. The pad actually needs to make contact before any ligthspeed shenanigans take place.

Nobody in Onepiece has lightspeed reactions. And anyone who brings up that scan of Luffy dodging a laser beam and trying to pass that off as lightspeed does so at the risk of firing their credibility out the window.

@GIRUGAMESH: Thank you for the info, A lot of fanboys wank Onepiece to oblivion. Glad to see a fan with legitimate standings on each character.

@SpeedForceSpider: No problem. And even if that was lightspeed it would be PIS, as earlier in the Alabasta arc Zoro was having some difficulty dodging bullets. I'd be willing to say he is hypersonic+, but definitely not lightspeed. If that was the case then Kizaru moving at lightspeed wouldn't be a big deal at all.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

My view on Haki is that it lets you read your opponents next attack, similar to how the sharingan does. So while nobody actually has lightspeed reactions, they can read attacks that move at lightspeed. Otherwise no one would be able to counter Kizaru and he would be the most powerful character in the series. It's similar to the Force in Star Wars, two haki users can read each others attacks, akin to pre-cog, which is why Kizaru doesn't stomp on everyone. The greater the control over haki, the more of an advantage a person has in a fight. That's also why someone like Shanks, who seems to have no DF, can fight on par with any of the Admirals or Whitebeard.

That's why in my opinion Haki gives Team OP a massive advantage because they have been shown to be able to read attacks that move at lightspeed, i.e. any attack by Kizaru or the Pacifista laser which is effectively a Kizaru laser.

Take away the haki and they lose, because like Girugamesh said, they have hypersonic+ reactions. They are possibly faster than the ninja's in Akatsuki, but people like Pein and Itachi have some hax techniques that would give them the win.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Settle down fellas I was trying to be sarcastic, although reading my post again, it may not come across like that. It's just difficult to measure the strength of characters anymore as I believe most of HST is hyper-bole.

Post by One_Piece_God (556 posts) See mini bio Level 8

They only lose because of the hax uchiha characters of Akatsuki. Pain would lose 1 vs 1 there is no argument you could bring to change that fact but since its all of them 2/3 of the monster trio lose.

@All_StarSupes: Fair enough.

@One_Piece_God: Chibaku tensei? But as long as we all agree that the Akatsuki win this it's fine.

Post by phantomrant (1,343 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Just looking at how overwhelmed they are tells me that the Akatsuki rapes.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Akasuki wins, but people are getting way to angry about the light speed thing, right now no one other than Kizaru is light speed, that being said people at least have good reason for believing characters like Zoro and Luffy are light speed, I dunno why all credibility has to be thrown out for a very easy to make mistake.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel