Zoro and Mihawk vs Dante and Vergil (the originals)

Topic started by Alpha_Watcher_3000 on June 24, 2014. Last post by Kobra678 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Alpha_Watcher_3000 (226 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The master and student duo of Zoro and Mihawk take on the sons of Sparda Dante and Vergil.

Rules:

- Dante and Vergil are from their original timeline.

- Zoro and Mihawk are after at their current version.

- Morals are off.

- Bloodshed is on.

- Anything goes.

- No interference from any one.

Which duo wins ?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,818 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Do we even have a sufficient showing of what Mihawk can do?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: Nope

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Hasn't this been done before?

Post by takashichea (14,374 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider:

Let me check. No, I couldn't find anything. The closest one would be this one:

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Its hard to say since we haven't seen enough of Mihawk yet.

Post by DeathHero61 (243 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Dante or vergil solo.

Post by Evertonian4Life (126 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I fail to see how D abd V will win here.Their attacks are barely CB level.

They get shitted on in Dura, Speed and DC.Only thing they have going on for them is Haxx.

@Evertonian4Life said:

I fail to see how D abd V will win here.Their attacks are barely CB level.

They get shitted on in Dura, Speed and DC.Only thing they have going on for them is Haxx.

Do you have anything to prove Mihawk's durability, and speed and what not?

Post by Evertonian4Life (126 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DeathHero61:

Lets just say Mihawk is sub-sonic(even though he could perfectly react to G2 Luffy)and wall-level durability(even though he could get powerscaled from Zoro).

All that doesnt matter since Zoro one shots both Dante and Vergil assuming this is Dmc 3 with their barely building level durability.

Their regen will be nullified as soon as Zoro starts dishing out DC they never encountered.

@Evertonian4Life: Vergil and dante are far faster than zoro and vergil without a doubt would destroy zoro.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

It also depends on whether Dante & Vergil get their full arsenal. Cuz their pretty hax.

Post by MasterAsia (111 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I'm going to go with Zoro and Mihawk on this one.Even with his few feats and never getting serious in a fight Mihawk might have shown enough to put down Dante and Vergil himself.Having Zoro in the fight as well seems like an assured victory.Zoro and Mihawk should have speed advantage giving them an edge.Dante and Vergil would need to resort to hax early to stand a chance.

Post by cosmicdude (474 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DeathHero61 said:

Dante or vergil solo.

Jackpot!

Mihawk should be around Yonkou level since he is on par with Shanks.Even with few showings he easily lands in the top ten strongest in One Piece possibly top 5.

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15
With no restrictions on the hax, Dante can potentially solo via spam of timestop.

With no restrictions on the hax, Dante can potentially solo via spam of timestop.

I could see that as a potential victory for Dante and Vergil assuming Dante could activate it before Mihawk whips out the Black Sword.

Post by 619locust (105 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Evertonian4Life said:

Think about what you just said lol. Here, I'll help you: what are hax?

That said, Dante stomps. Via hax. Teleporting, awesome damage soak, doppleganger, royal guard, quicksilver, dreadnaught form, DT, perfect aim, infinite ammo rocket launchers...yea lol come on

Post by TheFangKing (12 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Since Dante and Vergil both have Devil Triggers, I'm not sure that's a fair pairing, but if Mihawk and Zoro are at their current level, they'd definitely be able to pose a challenge... Though, I'm impartial to admitting it, I think Dante and Vergil would take the win. Then again, are they only limited to their swords or do they have the other weapons like Cerberus, Gilgamesh, Beowulf... etc.

All in all;

If Dante and Vergil came fully equipped, they're probably tear through Zoro and Mihawk within the first few minutes. A quick victory.

Though they'd still probably win with only swords, the only difference is Zoro and Mihawk would give them a run for their money, which would mean the victory would take a while to claim.

All the same I'd say the victory would go to the Sparda boys.

Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kobra678: Quicksilver is arguably just a time-slow going its in-game description and it makes sense in the context of everything else.

The aforementioned description is from DMC3.

That on top of the fact that Dante is is lightning-timer as he is able to fight Blizt which are made out of lightning will give him the speed advantage against most characters in One Piece. Yamato has dimension cutting, and Dante can also teleport with air trick.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel