Zoom vs Goku

Topic started by TheManipulater on June 3, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @Fantasma: We need to find an equal enemy for zoom without going overboard "
Yes we do, but it won't be an easy task given his over the top powers, any suggestions? We had the same trouble on Comic Vine ages ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Fantasma said:
" @Nerx said:
Yes we do, but it won't be an easy task given his over the top powers, any suggestions? We had the same trouble on Comic Vine ages ago. "
so we basically have to find sometime with a time based power?
the shrike?
ummmm dio?
and i think there's one touhou character
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Mortein: That is what will happen for the most part.

@Nerx:
Another person that can alter time may have a shot at him.
@Manami: i have a question, besides his power (which is time) how the hell zoom punches is as strong as superman

for flash it's because of some speedforce shit right?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis said:
" @Fantasma said:
" @Nerx said:
Yes we do, but it won't be an easy task given his over the top powers, any suggestions? We had the same trouble on Comic Vine ages ago. "
so we basically have to find sometime with a time based power? the shrike? ummmm dio? and i think there's one touhou character "
Lets see
Shrike on Zoom would be guro
Dio on zoom would probably be rape considering its a time stop 
That touhou chick seems hax
  @cfatalis:  Since Zoom can move out side of time friction doesnt apply to him. Zoom can control how fast he can move, then it is simple physics a certain amount of mass going at a certain amount of speed can deliver a certain amount of force.

@Manami: that would mean he can carry the "outside of time" speed into the "inside of time"
which means he can solo the whole justice league
@cfatalis: I think he has done that before I'll look it up to confirm it.
@Manami: meh don't worry about it
time to bust my MS3TK mantra
it's just a comic
it's just a comic
it's just a comic
@cfatalis: LOL

also there is t his pretty good detail of how his powers work.
@Manami: it's still confusinf if he truly control a relaitve time , that means he cannot be caught up/being raced by anyone
then again

it's just a comic
it's just a comic
@Nerx:  Are you talking about Sakuya? she is modeled the same way as Dio so she would easily defeat Zoom.
@Manami: uh huh , The shrike in my opinion would trump even SoK

it is at least 300 times the speed of light and that is without the time alter
@Nerx: Where is the Shrike from?
@Manami: a novel, it's called hyperion
@Manami: He is zoom on experimental drugs, if you want I can link you to a OBD page
@cfatalis: Oh cool:)

@Nerx:
LOL you can send me the link through the PMs
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@DoctorWelch said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" @DoctorWelch said:
" Goku doesnt have to catch him if he can just blow up the planet that Zoom is on. The only way Zoom wins is if Goku cant fly, and even then he doesn't have a great shot. Even so I think Goku wins every time. "
he speeds up time relative to himself so he is going so fast that everybody else looks slow.goku doesnt have the reaction time to keep up with zoom to even know to IT. Zoom beat down supes and goku does not have the duribility of superman "
After I posted that I actually thought about it some more and I still think Goku would win but it would be a closer fight. Also, I want to say that Goku doesnt have the reaction time but I'm not sure. At the beginning of DBZ the Saibamen and Yamcha were moving so fast that Gohan couldnt even see them, so end of DBZ Goku must be 1000 times faster. Zoom is still deffinately faster but I still think Goku could keep up enough to beat him. "
ok im going to make this simple. if flash doesnt have the reaction time to keep up with zoom what makes you think goku does? zoom goes so fast that the flash looks slow. flash exceeds light speed without trying and zoom blocked a thousnd of flashes punches with one hand while carying his wife running backwards!! and than tripped the flash and ran off with his wife
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Zoom with ease, the creator of this thread made this on purpose to bash DBZ fans.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@RadiantTheLight said:
" Zoom with ease, the creator of this thread made this on purpose to bash DBZ fans. "
yea that would be me Dark zoom :) and no i diddnt
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel