Zoom vs Goku

Topic started by TheManipulater on June 3, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater: Good Night 

Zoom cannot attack as hard as Roshi. Period. 

Superman has higher durability? Really?
You know who wouldnt get knocked out by this? 
Freeza sama 
Who while half dead tanked this.
And as I already proved, Gotenks hits harder than Supes 

Supes strongest punch, with the added velocity or re entry, creates less impact than Gotenks fooling around and volleyball spiking Buu from 50 ish feat in the air.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Notice in the WW vs Zoom scans, Zoom doesn't instantly kill her? If he fought like that with Goku, it would be simple for Goku to fly up and planet bust, then IT to the afterlife for dinner. And please do not say Zoom one hit KO on Goku, since guys like Freeza tank exploding planets while half dead and no one can prove Zoom attacks as hard as Roshi, the womanizing moonbuster.  "
your logic is lacks.you post one low showing of supes and thats it when goku flys through a fuc*king moon let me know. goku gets one shotted 
/thread
@TheManipulater: Well, no need to be rude buddy, I even wished you a good night XD. That is a recent showing and not PIS. Why would Goku need to fly through a moon when old man Roshi can blow it up within a few seconds?
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11: I'll have to dig deeper into that scan and that comic, something tells me that there is something strange with that moon. judging by what Batman is saying in the first panel.

@TheManipulater said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:

" Notice in the WW vs Zoom scans, Zoom doesn't instantly kill her? If he fought like that with Goku, it would be simple for Goku to fly up and planet bust, then IT to the afterlife for dinner. And please do not say Zoom one hit KO on Goku, since guys like Freeza tank exploding planets while half dead and no one can prove Zoom attacks as hard as Roshi, the womanizing moonbuster.  "

zoom would one shot goku, zoom holds back cause he wants to make people better heroes if you actually read a comic with him in it at all you would know this. zoom beats down superman who has higher duribility than goku will ever have. he is faster than the flash and  can go as fast as he wants to go. he is already faster than goku by default when goku goes so fast that he can go back in time let me kno mkay. but zoom wins easily.goku has nowere near the speed or reaction time. if goku had the speed he would of saved gohan and  the others from dying when the earth exploded zoom could have done that 100 times over cause he's that fast but whatever keep ignoring facts goku is only faster than light vi IT which he wont get a chance to use in this fight due to no reaction time.  good night, i will debate about this later "

I have also thought about this if IT is truly instant that would have been No problem for Goku to save them all before you can blink. The Flash saved an entire island of people from point blank Nuclear destruction with his speed. I have the scan somewhere I'll dig it up, shows how fast the Flash can move. Goku wouldn't be able to pull this off.
Post by flying_shadow (39 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Manami said:
"  @hitsusatsu11: Not really why did he get cut by his own attack. However Zoom still wins this fight since he is moving outside of the normal timestream, which means he wont see Zoom coming unless he can move outside the timestream himself which he can not. That scan posted earlier is about as clear as it gets of how his powers work, Even The Flash with power of the other Flashes still saw Zoom as a blur.  "
I'm not saying Goku wins, but frieza was hurt by the attack because it was his own strength, the disk could not destroy the planet because it was not big enough beu it would be able to saw clean through it, not in half but it would go out the other side.
@Manami: Goku has transversed the universe and gone beyond heaven instantly with Shunkan Ido, lol that its not instant. Thing is, watch the WW vs Zoom scans, he can't one shot her and certainly can't one shot beings who tank planets exploding on them while half dead (like freeza) so an instant is all Son Goku needs to get in the air and destroy everything. And the moon is a shadow moon. Nothing ever says its any less or more durable than a regular similar sized moon. 
@hitsusatsu11: Then Why couldnt he save Gohan and the others then??
@Manami: He has gone beyond the after life and across the universe in no time flat, why didn't he save Gohan? Idk because the plot had no more need for Gohan, or Goku is sick of Gohan's failure. . 
@flying_shadow: Come on, you of all ppl should know how determined Goku is at training, he has achieved incredible power. Zoom cannot fly, what is he gonna do when Goku fly's up and destroys everything? 
Post by Kurohige (3,726 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Sorry but I gotta go with my buddies  Manami and the Manipulator on this one both sides made good arguments but Zoom is one of the most overpowered/ broken characters in DC. So Zoom stomps this fight hard.
@Kurohige: He doesn't have the durability to take a single IT ki blast, and it hasn't been proven he can attack harder than old man Roshi. 

@Kurohige said:
" Sorry but I gotta go with my buddies  Manami and the Manipulator on this one both sides made good arguments but Zoom is one of the most overpowered/ broken characters in DC. So Zoom stomps this fight hard. "
Well im pretty much the only one showing evidence Goku wins lol.
@hitsusatsu11: We have already showed you the scans why Goku Loses lol he moves outside of time Goku cant react to something that is already ahead of him.
Post by DoctorWelch (25 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@TheManipulater said:
" @DoctorWelch said:
" Goku doesnt have to catch him if he can just blow up the planet that Zoom is on. The only way Zoom wins is if Goku cant fly, and even then he doesn't have a great shot. Even so I think Goku wins every time. "
he speeds up time relative to himself so he is going so fast that everybody else looks slow.goku doesnt have the reaction time to keep up with zoom to even know to IT. Zoom beat down supes and goku does not have the duribility of superman "
After I posted that I actually thought about it some more and I still think Goku would win but it would be a closer fight. Also, I want to say that Goku doesnt have the reaction time but I'm not sure. At the beginning of DBZ the Saibamen and Yamcha were moving so fast that Gohan couldnt even see them, so end of DBZ Goku must be 1000 times faster. Zoom is still deffinately faster but I still think Goku could keep up enough to beat him.
@Manami: WW could fight and react to him so can Goku, Zoom has never displayed the ability to stop time completely, Read the scans WW says hes ahead of her so she must get ahead of him, and she kept fighting. Didn't Zoom lose to kid Flash and Damage?Lol. There is no proof any of Zooms attacks surpass Roshi's moonbusting or would phase Goku. Wanna Get technical? If speed = distance/time (how long it takes you to get places) than Goku is far far faster. He has transversed the universe, and gone beyond heaven in less than a split second. Of course this is not speed it is INSTANTANEOUS MOVEMENT, which is not speed but INSTANT. Want a better explanation watch Thousand Power Soldiers (where Goku and Cooler have an entire "instant" battle) it explains it as moving through an "instant" dimension, actually similar to zoom but with better speed feats. And again all Goku has to do is fly or IT 50 feat in the air and destroy the solar system, then IT away. And no one has proven Zooms best attacks will even register with Goku. I have shown more scans, more compelling and more in number.
@hitsusatsu11: No he wont get the chance my friend Time Manipulation>>>Instant, If Goku could react as fast as you say then gohan in the other should have been saved with relative ease. The Flash saved an entire Island of people from point blank Nuclear explosion by carrying them two at a time to another island about 30 miles away going back and forth. He did in 0.001 seconds yet Zoom makes him look like he is standing still lol
@Manami: Instant=/speed, in fact in cooler movie it is explained as very similar to Zoom's as I have previously explained. I do not think Zooms punches (he failed to blitz and kill WW, she reacted and fought with him) will put down Goku, as they have not been shown stronger than even Roshi's attack. And if the battle lasts for more than a split second surely every one agrees Goku wins, via undeniable power, and strength advantage. And again IT went from Enma's to beyond all kaio worlds, as well as from Earth to the afterlife in no time flat. Im afraid there are no Zoom speed feats surpassing IT.
@Manami: If all Zooms powers are time travel/manipulation based then hes screwed. As explained by Future trunks each different time stream is independent. Thats why killing the androids in the past has no effect on the current Androids. Lets say Zoom travels in the past and somehow kills infant Goku, upon returning to the current time stream he would find his opponent (Goku) unaffected, as DB time physics dictates. There is no reason this wouldn't apply to the second or even a pico-second timeframe. 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Goku wins...... he can just fly and then destroy the planet they are in or just destroy the galaxy they are fighting in!!!!!!!!!!!! and he kills Zoom easy....... 
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
in theory, zoom could slow the time so much that goku would became motionless. Then Zoom could destroy him with punches, which are as powerful as supermans.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Mortein said:
" in theory, zoom could slow the time so much that goku would became motionless. Then Zoom could destroy him with punches, which are as powerful as supermans. "
Some people just can't understand simple concepts...
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Fantasma: We need to find an equal enemy for zoom without going overboard
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel