Zoom vs Goku

Topic started by TheManipulater on June 3, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Danilo018: im not responding to you, you are a troll or idiotic about DBZ. Where do I get the stuff about universal boundaries? FROM THE MANGA. Where do I get the universe imploding? FROM THE SHOW ep 270 or 255 depending on if you want original JP or dub.

Shh now, you've provided yourself ignorant and stupid on this topic. I cannot believe how incredibly stupidly you talk about this. I LMAO. Baka.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sonata: Freeza destroyed planet vegeta with one shot in FIRST form. In final form he HESITATED, thus only destroying Namek by a chain reaction from the core. When he gets to earth he says: 

Obviously if he can destroy the planet easily with a single blast he can destroy more than said planet with a charged full power attack. Now Cell is stronger than Freeza, so he could destroy more. How much more? Idk, if only we had an indication, o yes we do. 

So a guy proven much much stronger than casual planet busters tells us his destructive output. Toriyama doesn't have him say it for nothing.
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
   @hitsusatsu11 said:
"I assume its End Goku 

Here Goku's tremendous ki startles Gohan who is training in another dimension, beyond heaven in the kaioshin Holy realm.
Here Goku's tremendous ki startles Gohan who is training in another dimension, beyond heaven in the kaioshin Holy realm.

Here Goku's ki shakes the earth
Here Goku's ki shakes the earth

Kibit cannot believe that Goku's ki reaches the holy sphere, a place in the afterlife above even heaven-where not even king kai is allowed to go.
Kibit cannot believe that Goku's ki reaches the holy sphere, a place in the afterlife above even heaven-where not even king kai is allowed to go.

This is the Instant Kamehameha, it easily can destroy planets and is INSTANT
  Goku utilizes "Shunkan Ido" Which is Instant Movement. By sensing an energy source goku can go anywhere in the universe and even transverse dimensions instantly. 
Here he uses it to dodge a FTL beam 

Zoom is indeed very fast, but no one can match INSTANT speed. 

As well Goku is also insanely fast 

Now I doubt Zoom has the power to hurt Goku 

Here Freeza, already half dead survives the planet nameks destruction

Then he comes to earth 

And he and his father are easily killed by trunks. 

So Freeza and King Cold who can tank planets being destroyed cannot take an attack from trunks. Do not say its because of the sword because Trunks kills King Cold with a simple ki blast. 

Now trunks same attacks that killed comfirmed planet busters, fails to even hurt Mid Goku's pinky finger. 

Goku has much more than planet durability. 

Makes sense since Freeza's planet destroying blasts, or Piccollo's moonbusting wouldn't even faze Goku. Imagine freeza using a full power attack on SSJ3? It would do nothing. 

Freeza destoys planet Vegeta 

Piccollo destroys the moon
Piccollo destroys the moon
 So Zoom would have to show attacks that have much more than the magnitude to destroy planets to hurt Son Goku.   Destructive power, strength, durability all go handily to Goku. "

zoom is probaly the strongest villian of them all goku is strong this is going to be a close fight but zoom wins is way to fast he can hit goku wth onethousand punches in a second it will be close but zoom wins dbz can not beat people like zoom wally west .etc they are just to fast wally can react in a triosecond that is trollionth of one billionth of one second come on and add infinite mass punches hit with more focrce than a white dwarf wich weighs 1.4 solar masses or 332,946 earths so zoom wins
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Why in the world did you necro this?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@dccomicsrule2011:
why did u bumo this?? 

oh and zoom cantfly
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SSJjanemba: Superman and Wonder Woman can fly, Zoom can still hit them.
@Sonata:

thats because they fghton foot, they have no energy beas supermanhas heat visonbut he cant hit zoom. but gokus eergy can destroy the whole world, he can justfly up and hit zoom ith thebiggest kamehameha he hs ever used. zoom can stop time, but whts the point? he has no where to run on the earth.

sorry i cant see hat im typping its a white screen
 @SSJjanemba:  You keep thinking Goku will have time to power up a blast, plus the OP didnt state if Goku was in the air or not. No ones fault, but the OP on that.
@Sonata:
alright well u mite as well lock this, everything has already been said for both side
@SSJjanemba: My thoughts exactly.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel