Zoom vs Goku

Topic started by TheManipulater on June 3, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater: 
"
If you don't know Zoom or how his powers work, please abstain from posting meaningless scans it doesn matter if he can go even, over lightspeed, he will still lose.
@TheManipulater said:
" @Fantasma said:
" I'm assuming that Manipulater did this Spite match on purpose, no one can defeat Zoom unless you are talking about reality warpers and above and even the reality warpers will need the reaction time to win. Zoom's powers work in away that only PiS could defeat him. "
hey, someone swore to me before that goku could beat zoom so i made the thread. if you think zoom can win than tell hitsusasu "
That's what I meant, no prob.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Zoom wins
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Fantasma said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" @Fantasma said:
" I'm assuming that Manipulater did this Spite match on purpose, no one can defeat Zoom unless you are talking about reality warpers and above and even the reality warpers will need the reaction time to win. Zoom's powers work in away that only PiS could defeat him. "
hey, someone swore to me before that goku could beat zoom so i made the thread. if you think zoom can win than tell hitsusasu "
That's what I meant, no prob. "
i think ive seen you on comic vine a couple times? do you just spend most of your time on here?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This is an unholy rape on the side of zoom
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Zoom is so out f his league its not funny. Based on scans 

-Goku has advantage in durability 
-Goku has advantage in destructive power 
-Goku has advantage in strength 

Zoom's only power is speed, like it or not Shunkan Ido is faster than Zoom. When Zoom can instantly travel beyond heaven like Goku well talk.  
I do not think Zoom is the "God Warrior" people are making him out to be. You know how fast he gets after the cosmic treadmill explodes? Ya Goku does that with his own techniques. INSTANT movement. 

Goku IT's up a few hundred feet and destroys the planet, killing zoom, then IT's away. 

For argument sake lets just assume Goku is turned into a "statue" by zoom's speed, what can Zoom do to Goku? Can his punches shatter worlds? Thats what it takes to almost put down a half dead Freeza, I know Zoom can't even do that much, against end Goku? His best hits will be useless.  

@TheManipulater: This is an example of FTL ki beam. 

Post by Manami (1,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11:  He wont get the chance to use IT Zoom manipulates time, he will always be ahead of Goku. If Zoom wants to kill Goku all he would have to is vibrate his molecules and tear Goku's heart out. Goku hasn't shown the ability to control his own Molecules, so he has no defense for an attack like that.
Post by DoctorWelch (25 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Goku doesnt have to catch him if he can just blow up the planet that Zoom is on. The only way Zoom wins is if Goku cant fly, and even then he doesn't have a great shot. Even so I think Goku wins every time.
@Manami: Ki barrier could defend it, ki barriers have been shown to defend against magic absorption as well as magic freezing. A simple speedster is not going to beat someone who could blow up planets since the beginning of the show. Goku has the edge in so many things its not funny. Zoom has been lassoed by WW before, I think it's easy for Goku to IT or even fly 50 feat in the air and nuke the planet and surrounding cosmic neighborhood and IT away.
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheManipulater: dude goku would only need to sense this lame guy called zoom and he would  blow up the planet hes on the end.
@kira112: Especially since Zoom's durability and strength are nothing even compared to Dragon Ball characters. Speed will only get you so far. Goku knows IT and can fly, whats zoom gonna do, run around a lot?
i bet if zoom was on another planet he could not run with all that gravity pushing himdown,but goku mastered the gravity pulling him down until he could run on king kai's planet .
Post by Manami (1,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11: Remember Wonder Womans Lassos is magic forged from the gods themselves. Zooms vibration is not Magic though he bypasses the molecular structure of an object. You keep thinking Zoom has regular speed he does not, he is manipulating time Speeding it up and slowing it down at will. Goku wont get the chance to really do anything, Zoom will be ahead of Goku the entire time.
@Manami: A ki (literally spirit energy) barrier will block phasing through. Zoom (after the cosmic tredmill incident) is kinda off the time scale sort of, if you watch Thousand Power Soldiers its explained IT works in almost the exact same way, and IT has better speed feats than zoom. (Going beyond heaven instantly) Everything else is incredibly one sided in Goku's favor. Power, Durability, Strength, Skill everything. I need to see Zoom's attacks shattering planets to think that they could hurt Goku at all. And magic or not WW still managed the speed to rope him up. 
@Manami: then goku still wins cause even if the guy manages to hit goku whats he going to do?
@TheManipulater said:
" @Fantasma said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" @Fantasma said:
That's what I meant, no prob. "
i think ive seen you on comic vine a couple times? do you just spend most of your time on here? "
Haven't posted there in ages!!! A lot of crazy fanboys posting nonsense, just like its beginning to happen here with these crazy DBZ fans. And I do check these forums quite often just to see whats new.
@kira112 said:
" @Manami: then goku still wins cause even if the guy manages to hit goku whats he going to do? "
zoom beat the crap out of superman but i suppose you think goku is more durable correct? go read a comic geez. this is in character goku wouldnt blow up the planet genius
@DoctorWelch said:
" Goku doesnt have to catch him if he can just blow up the planet that Zoom is on. The only way Zoom wins is if Goku cant fly, and even then he doesn't have a great shot. Even so I think Goku wins every time. "
he speeds up time relative to himself so he is going so fast that everybody else looks slow.goku doesnt have the reaction time to keep up with zoom to even know to IT. Zoom beat down supes and goku does not have the duribility of superman
Post by Nekron (28 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Unless Goku is starting up in the sky, is acting completely out of character, and Zoom has no idea that he's in a fight. Then Goku loses.
@Nerxual_Oh said:
" @TheManipulater: Zoom wins then if he can catch up on beating Goku's strength down. "
zoom beat down supes who is wayyyyyyy stronger and more durable than goku.when goku survives two planets colliding together and your in the middle than we will talk
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel