Zoom vs Goku

Topic started by TheManipulater on June 3, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
When zoom can fly, or blow up a planet well talk.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
you will most likelt be banned for this 

and zoom wins.
I assume its End Goku 

Here Goku's tremendous ki startles Gohan who is training in another dimension, beyond heaven in the kaioshin Holy realm.
 Here Goku's tremendous ki startles Gohan who is training in another dimension, beyond heaven in the kaioshin Holy realm.

Here Goku's ki shakes the earth

Kibit cannot believe that Goku's ki reaches the holy sphere, a place in the afterlife above even heaven-where not even king kai is allowed to go.  
 Kibit cannot believe that Goku's ki reaches the holy sphere, a place in the afterlife above even heaven-where not even king kai is allowed to go.  

This is the Instant Kamehameha, it easily can destroy planets and is INSTANT
  Goku utilizes "Shunkan Ido" Which is Instant Movement. By sensing an energy source goku can go anywhere in the universe and even transverse dimensions instantly. 
Here he uses it to dodge a FTL beam 

Zoom is indeed very fast, but no one can match INSTANT speed. 

As well Goku is also insanely fast 

Now I doubt Zoom has the power to hurt Goku 

Here Freeza, already half dead survives the planet nameks destruction
Then he comes to earth 

And he and his father are easily killed by trunks. 

So Freeza and King Cold who can tank planets being destroyed cannot take an attack from trunks. Do not say its because of the sword because Trunks kills King Cold with a simple ki blast. 

Now trunks same attacks that killed comfirmed planet busters, fails to even hurt Mid Goku's pinky finger. 

Goku has much more than planet durability. 

Makes sense since Freeza's planet destroying blasts, or Piccollo's moonbusting wouldn't even faze Goku. Imagine freeza using a full power attack on SSJ3? It would do nothing. 

Freeza destoys planet Vegeta 

Piccollo destroys the moon 

So Zoom would have to show attacks that have much more than the magnitude to destroy planets to hurt Son Goku. 

Destructive power, strength, durability all go handily to Goku.
@ssjsuperman said:
" you will most likelt be banned for this  and zoom wins. "
You don't mean me right?

@hitsusatsu11 said:

" I assume its End Goku 

This is the Instant Kamehameha, it easily can destroy planets and is INSTANT
  Goku utilizes "Shunkan Ido" Which is Instant Movement. By sensing an energy source goku can go anywhere in the universe and even transverse dimensions instantly. 
Here he uses it to dodge a FTL beam 

Zoom is indeed very fast, but no one can match INSTANT speed. 

As well Goku is also insanely fast 

Now I doubt Zoom has the power to hurt Goku 

Here Freeza, already half dead survives the planet nameks destruction
Then he comes to earth 

And he and his father are easily killed by trunks. 

So Freeza and King Cold who can tank planets being destroyed cannot take an attack from trunks. Do not say its because of the sword because Trunks kills King Cold with a simple ki blast. 

Now trunks same attacks that killed comfirmed planet busters, fails to even hurt Mid Goku's pinky finger. 

Goku has much more than planet durability. 

Makes sense since Freeza's planet destroying blasts, or Piccollo's moonbusting wouldn't even faze Goku. Imagine freeza using a full power attack on SSJ3? It would do nothing. 

Freeza destoys planet Vegeta 

So Zoom would have to show attacks that have much more than the magnitude to destroy planets to hurt Son Goku.   Destructive power, strength, durability all go handily to Goku. "
by the way, zoom also beat down superman and goku DOES NOT have the durability of supes. people here think that goku is some kind of god around here and they need to be educated about what Speed really is. people here must think that goku is faster than the flash i swear
Post by Sonata (35,401 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Its not really speed Zoom is able to manipulate time, even the The Flash has trouble keeping up with Zoom. Flight is also not a real big issue as Superman and Wonder Woman can fly as well and he is still able to land blows on them.
@TheManipulater: Supes goes down to a moon busting attacks. Im sorry its true.  There is an instance where superman survived two worlds colliding, but he was surprised at this and found it was because the source was protecting him. By unbiased examination we see freeza is more durable than Supes, as Freeza survived Nameks explosion while half dead. And Goku's little finger is more durable than Freeza (as seen in the scans above). I'm not trying to be biased here, but I would need some sort of proof that Zooms attacks are capable of at least destroying many planets (ie. magnitude, obviously he can't project energy big enough) for him to hurt Son Goku. 

It would be a simple matter for Goku to use Shunkan Ido, get up into the high atmosphere destroy the entire planet, then IT away. Zoom would die. 

Also Gotenks and similar characters hit harder than Supes level characters 

Above we see the impact from Gotenks smash creates a crater comparable to a meteor strike, and Gotenks is basically just fooling around. Below we see a Bloodlusted supes punch WW from beyond orbit to the ground. Because she travels through orbit, her impact is increased due to velocity and gravity, but still the impact is much smaller than Gotenks'.

Maybe not everyone who disagree's with you is a troll? Especially when those disagreeing have shown many scans that act as evidence, and so far no pro zoom scans have been shown that convince me his attacks are on the magnitude to even hurt end Goku. Zoom is fast sure, but not as fast as INSTANT speeds and he cannot fly. Zoom has also been roped up by Wonder Woman before.
@hitsusatsu11: i never called anyone here a troll,as for instant speed goku wouldnt be able to see zoom much less react to him.he doesnt need energy projections. so a pic of goku having FTL reflexes than we will talk. and the energy attacks dont go faster than light. just show me on instance than ill concede but zoom makes the flash look slow and goku is no faster than the flash goku will not get a chance to react man zoom is just way to fast. yes he got roped up by ww but it was a low showing just like supes getting koed when he flew into a moon, id like to see goku fly through a supernova and come out alive
@TheManipulater:  Goku's Instant Transmission has shown better speed feats than Zoom.  When Goku gets a hold of Zoom, he will easily beat him. Plus,Goku can just fly up and destroy Zoom with a Solar System busting attack. 
@Nerxual_Oh said:
" @hitsusatsu11: The solar system anything won't hurt this zoom guy if he can still use his legs. Goku got to break every limb of his body in order to do anything else to him. "
zoom makes the flash look slow.goku does not have reaction time on par with the flash. he goes so fast that superman looked frozen. the flash said he must be invisible cause their is nothing we cant see
he makes the flash look slow, he punched wonder woman across the globe he beat down superman,batman at the same time, he has no speed limit he can make himeself as fast as he wants to go.goku does not have the reaction time of flash who reacts in pico sec
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater:  Goku's Instant Transmission has shown better speed feats than Zoom.  When Goku gets a hold of Zoom, he will easily beat him. Plus,Goku can just fly up and destroy Zoom with a Solar System busting attack.  "
how will he use IT if he doesnt have the reaction time? are you saying his reaction time is faster than the flashes? because he faster. goku has never shown faster than light reactions
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm assuming that Manipulater did this Spite match on purpose, no one can defeat Zoom unless you are talking about reality warpers and above and even the reality warpers will need the reaction time to win. Zoom's powers work in away that only PiS could defeat him.
@Nerxual_Oh said:
" @TheManipulater: So basically Goku got to catch him in order to kill this guy or Goku himself is screwed? "
flash absorbed some extra  speed force and zoom was still a blur, goku is not catching zoom he doesnt have the reaction time or the speed
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Fantasma said:
" I'm assuming that Manipulater did this Spite match on purpose, no one can defeat Zoom unless you are talking about reality warpers and above and even the reality warpers will need the reaction time to win. Zoom's powers work in away that only PiS could defeat him. "
@TheManipulater: 
@Fantasma said:
" I'm assuming that Manipulater did this Spite match on purpose, no one can defeat Zoom unless you are talking about reality warpers and above and even the reality warpers will need the reaction time to win. Zoom's powers work in away that only PiS could defeat him. "
hey, someone swore to me before that goku could beat zoom so i made the thread. if you think zoom can win than tell hitsusasu
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater: 
"
were does it say its faster than light? it still doesnt matter zoom exceeds light speed  HE IS FASTER THAN THE FLASH!!!!!!!!!! WHO HE HIM SELF EXCEEDS LIGHTSPEED
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel