zoom vs DBZ universe

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 8, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Supercool99 said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Supercool99 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Nerx: He's not fast enough to do it "
What do you mean not fast enough, he has instant movement, and can breathe in space, zoom gets owned. "
that doesn't mean anything Zoom can move faster than anything PERIOD. he slows down time and speeds his up that's how he works, he could kill the DBZ cast in half a second being nice. "
Instant, is infinite period, nothing faster. Zoom got done by wally west, he aint the fastest, also instant transmission has no known upper limit. "
You've never read a comic with Zoom in it have you? Wally West has never beaten him.

Goku said
"It's called Instant Transmission. You dematerialise and travel as a mass of light. You'd be surprised how much time you can cover going

One Hundred and Eight Six Thousand miles per second

." "
Lol, and then he goes to namek in one second, and goes to another galaxy in less than 10 seconds. Picollo also said his specal beam cannon was at light speed and so I  don't know why you used capitals. Wally west was named the fastest man alive. Zoom is very powerful at manipulating and slowing down time, but he has only won because of planning. "
Wally West is not faster than Zoom. The Flash had to absorb the entire Speedforce during one occasion (Zoom didn't plan for that) to fight Zoom and Zoom still made him seem slow and he was not powerful enough to defeat Zoom so your claim about Zoom defeating them mainly because of planning is wrong. Zoom's time powers are nigh-omnipotent which allows him to slow down time relative to himself affecting nearly everyone in the area.  "

we all kno flash is sh!t compaired to zoom but wat are u trying to say(by that i mean who do u think would win).....................also i vote DBZ
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Supercool99 said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Supercool99 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Nerx: He's not fast enough to do it "
What do you mean not fast enough, he has instant movement, and can breathe in space, zoom gets owned. "
that doesn't mean anything Zoom can move faster than anything PERIOD. he slows down time and speeds his up that's how he works, he could kill the DBZ cast in half a second being nice. "
Instant, is infinite period, nothing faster. Zoom got done by wally west, he aint the fastest, also instant transmission has no known upper limit. "
You've never read a comic with Zoom in it have you? Wally West has never beaten him.

Goku said
"It's called Instant Transmission. You dematerialise and travel as a mass of light. You'd be surprised how much time you can cover going

One Hundred and Eight Six Thousand miles per second

." "
Lol, and then he goes to namek in one second, and goes to another galaxy in less than 10 seconds. Picollo also said his specal beam cannon was at light speed and so I  don't know why you used capitals. Wally west was named the fastest man alive. Zoom is very powerful at manipulating and slowing down time, but he has only won because of planning. "
Wally West is not faster than Zoom. The Flash had to absorb the entire Speedforce during one occasion (Zoom didn't plan for that) to fight Zoom and Zoom still made him seem slow and he was not powerful enough to defeat Zoom so your claim about Zoom defeating them mainly because of planning is wrong. Zoom's time powers are nigh-omnipotent which allows him to slow down time relative to himself affecting nearly everyone in the area.  "
we all kno flash is sh!t compaired to zoom but wat are u trying to say(by that i mean who do u think would win).....................also i vote DBZ "
I was explaining it to Supercool99. The DBZ Universe would win. Since he is fighting against the DBZ Universe this includes other planets as well so Zoom while likely be fighting against the Z Fighters on Earth and there is no doubt he will be giving them more than a hard time however this is an easy win since he is facing the DBZ Universe because The Namekians on Planet Namek can simply use the Dragonballs to wish Zoom defeated or knocked unconscious or out of their universe. Its quite an easy win actually.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath: I love this logic of yours
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath: and yes that logic is very very good
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Nerx said:
" @Newdeath: I love this logic of yours "
Thanks. 

@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: and yes that logic is very very good "
Thanks.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

so.....................dbz wins?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: yes
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel