zoom vs DBZ universe

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 8, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3

who wins?
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

They kill zoom with the dragon balls.

Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@shonen said:
"

"
i don't think they will get the chance
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@shonen said:
"

"
Well I think they have a good chance.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@shonen said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@shonen said:
"

"
Well I think they have a good chance. "
First of all Shonen they could have the Dragon Balls 2 inches in front of them and they would not be able to do a thing with them. Zoom is depicted as having unlimited speed however he slows down time relative to himself which allows him to seemingly move at incredible speeds however he is not moving fast at all he is moving at normal speeds however for the others whom he slowed he sees them as statues and to them when they are struck or hit by him they feel as if they are being hit by an object traveling a million times the speed of light considering that even a pebble moving at the speed of light could create a hole the size of a softball in one's head because even the smallest amount of mass traveling at such speeds will deliver immense concussive force. Now Zoom moves outside the time barrier so there is no possible way for the DBZ characters to react, in 2 seconds Zoom could have already defeated them not that is more powerful but that he moves outside the time barrier or time dimension and the DBZ characters would seem like statues to him allowing him to easily defeat them.
@Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@shonen said:
"

"
First of all Shonen they could have the Dragon Balls 2 inches in front of them and they would not be able to do a thing with them. Zoom is depicted as having unlimited speed however he slows down time relative to himself which allows him to seemingly move at incredible speeds however he is not moving fast at all he is moving at normal speeds however for the others whom he slowed he sees them as statues and to them when they are struck or hit by him they feel as if they are being hit by an object traveling a million times the speed of light considering that even a pebble moving at the speed of light could create a hole the size of a softball in one's head because even the smallest amount of mass traveling at such speeds will deliver immense concussive force. Now Zoom moves outside the time barrier so there is no possible way for the DBZ characters to react, in 2 seconds Zoom could have already defeated them not that is more powerful but that he moves outside the time barrier or time dimension and the DBZ characters would seem like statues to him allowing him to easily defeat them. "

I know zooms ability and I've seen some of his fight I still say they can kill him. If they are in another dimension can zoom just figure out that and kill them.

They have dragon ball on Namek, and judging from his fights with wonder woman,flash etc. I don't  think he'll defeat everyone in like 2 sec espcially not guys like buu who can regenerate.
@shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@shonen said:
"

"
First of all Shonen they could have the Dragon Balls 2 inches in front of them and they would not be able to do a thing with them. Zoom is depicted as having unlimited speed however he slows down time relative to himself which allows him to seemingly move at incredible speeds however he is not moving fast at all he is moving at normal speeds however for the others whom he slowed he sees them as statues and to them when they are struck or hit by him they feel as if they are being hit by an object traveling a million times the speed of light considering that even a pebble moving at the speed of light could create a hole the size of a softball in one's head because even the smallest amount of mass traveling at such speeds will deliver immense concussive force. Now Zoom moves outside the time barrier so there is no possible way for the DBZ characters to react, in 2 seconds Zoom could have already defeated them not that is more powerful but that he moves outside the time barrier or time dimension and the DBZ characters would seem like statues to him allowing him to easily defeat them. "
I know zooms ability and I've seen some of his fight I still say they can kill him. If they are in another dimension can zoom just figure out that and kill them. "
Zoom doesn't travel in the time dimension in any universe. In all of his appearances he has been shown to easily manipulate time relative to itself whether he is in an estranged location or not. They certainly have more power than him but his time altering abilities would be too much as he could apply it at any given millisecond or less. The OP also does not state whether the battle is in the DBZ U or the DC U.

Well common sense dictate since this is an isolated fight between zoom and DBZ universe then  the fight takes place within the DBZ universe. I still believe its very easy for them to stall him long enough for Namek to kill him with the dragon balls after all this is a fight between Zoom and the entire DBZ universe; the universe should know what's what.  
@shonen said:
" Well common sense dictate since this is an isolated fight between zoom and DBZ universe the fight takes place with the DBZ universe. I still believe its veryeasy for them to stall him long enough for Namek to kill him with the dragon balls after all this is a fight between Zoom and the entire DBZ universe; the universe should know what's what.      "
They wouldn't be able to stall him because before they could think of attacking him he would have slowed down time relative to himself and would have already delivered multiple blows. Zoom has been depicted as being able to travel outside the time dimension of virtually any universe however that subject is debatable for obvious reasons.
@Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
" Well common sense dictate since this is an isolated fight between zoom and DBZ universe the fight takes place with the DBZ universe. I still believe its veryeasy for them to stall him long enough for Namek to kill him with the dragon balls after all this is a fight between Zoom and the entire DBZ universe; the universe should know what's what.      "
They wouldn't be able to stall him because before they could think of attacking him he would have slowed down time relative to himself and would have already delivered multiple blows. Zoom has been depicted as being able to travel outside the time dimension of virtually any universe however that subject is debatable for obvious reasons. "

How is he going  to get to  Namek and kill them before they make the wish ?
@shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
They wouldn't be able to stall him because before they could think of attacking him he would have slowed down time relative to himself and would have already delivered multiple blows. Zoom has been depicted as being able to travel outside the time dimension of virtually any universe however that subject is debatable for obvious reasons. "
How is he going  to get to  Namek and kill them before they make the wish ? "
As I stated before he moves outside the time dimension and can move at completely limited speeds. He manipulates time relative to himself, he slows it down so quickly and to him  everything else seems like statues. The OP does not dictate where the fight will be held so we could assume that Zoom would win given the reasons I stated before. 
@Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
As I stated before he moves outside the time dimension and can move at completely limited speeds. He manipulates time relative to himself, he slows it down so quickly and to him  everything else seems like statues. The OP does not dictate where the fight will be held so we could assume that Zoom would win given the reasons I stated before.  "
So let's see Zoom is in character and lets say by chance he defeats everyone on earth in 2 sec. The question still stands how would he get to Namek which took Goku about over a  week to get there via a spaceship travelling at 300x the speed of light.  Even if zoom slows down time to the slowest possible setting does he have any way to reach other world which is in another dimension or transverse through space which has no friction; making it impossible to control your movements or direction.
@shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
As I stated before he moves outside the time dimension and can move at completely limited speeds. He manipulates time relative to himself, he slows it down so quickly and to him  everything else seems like statues. The OP does not dictate where the fight will be held so we could assume that Zoom would win given the reasons I stated before.  "
So let's see Zoom is in character and lets say by chance he defeats everyone on earth in 2 sec. The question still stands how would he get to Namek which took Goku about over a  week to get there via a spaceship travelling at 300x the speed of light.  Even if zoom slows down time to the slowest possible setting does he have any way to reach other world which is in another dimension or transverse through space which has no friction; making it impossible to control your movements or direction. "
Zoom travels in some other dimension which allows him to travel virtually in any environment, Goku took long however Zoom logically moves at unlimited speed (not necessarily speed) which allows him to be at any location at any given time. And your question is a hypothetical because we cannot assume the fight is on Namek or anywhere in the DBZ U but in fairness we cannot also assume that the battle is in the DC U but logically it still stands that Zoom could defeat them until the OP states where the fight is taking place.
@Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @shonen said:
So let's see Zoom is in character and lets say by chance he defeats everyone on earth in 2 sec. The question still stands how would he get to Namek which took Goku about over a  week to get there via a spaceship travelling at 300x the speed of light.  Even if zoom slows down time to the slowest possible setting does he have any way to reach other world which is in another dimension or transverse through space which has no friction; making it impossible to control your movements or direction. "
Zoom travels in some other dimension which allows him to travel virtually in any environment, Goku took long however Zoom logically moves at unlimited speed (not necessarily speed) which allows him to be at any location at any given time. And your question is a hypothetical because we cannot assume the fight is on Namek or anywhere in the DBZ U but in fairness we cannot also assume that the battle is in the DC U but logically it still stands that Zoom could defeat them until the OP states where the fight is taking place. "

Let's say Zoom slows down time in one dimension, does it affecct   all  dimension or just the one he's in. Also if goku used instant transmission in the fight with zoom would he be able to keep up as that allows him to move anyway he wants in an instant.
In a fight they would obviously be in the same location with some distance between each other so yes if Zoom affects the area they are on it will affect everyone excluding himself. Goku would not have time to use instant transmission as Zoom would have already slowed down time relative to himself and would deliver terrible blows to Goku and the rest who to him would seem like statues. Lets use the Justice League for example. Superman and Wonder Woman both move several times the speed of light however even they were motionless in the eyes of Zoom, even Flash who has moved so fast to the extent of time travel and has ran 500x the speed of light seems too slow for Zoom so there is nothing Goku or anyone could do. Now lets say Zoom let Goku use instant transmission, once Goku appears behind him or in some other location already powering up an attack or something else, Zoom could immediately slow down the time before Goku could react leaving him statue-like in the eyes of Zoom.
@Newdeath said:
"In a fight they would obviously be in the same location with some distance between each other so yes if Zoom affects the area they are on it will affect everyone excluding himself. Goku would not have time to use instant transmission as Zoom would have already slowed down time relative to himself and would deliver terrible blows to Goku and the rest who to him would seem like statues. Lets use the Justice League for example. Superman and Wonder Woman both move several times the speed of light however even they were motionless in the eyes of Zoom, even Flash who has moved so fast to the extent of time travel and has ran 500x the speed of light seems too slow for Zoom so there is nothing Goku or anyone could do. Now lets say Zoom let Goku use instant transmission, once Goku appears behind him or in some other location already powering up an attack or something else, Zoom could immediately slow down the time before Goku could react leaving him statue-like in the eyes of Zoom. "

The way he used it in his fight against cooler that's what I'm really trying to get the focus on.Not as a way to escape or get distance from zoom.
@shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
"In a fight they would obviously be in the same location with some distance between each other so yes if Zoom affects the area they are on it will affect everyone excluding himself. Goku would not have time to use instant transmission as Zoom would have already slowed down time relative to himself and would deliver terrible blows to Goku and the rest who to him would seem like statues. Lets use the Justice League for example. Superman and Wonder Woman both move several times the speed of light however even they were motionless in the eyes of Zoom, even Flash who has moved so fast to the extent of time travel and has ran 500x the speed of light seems too slow for Zoom so there is nothing Goku or anyone could do. Now lets say Zoom let Goku use instant transmission, once Goku appears behind him or in some other location already powering up an attack or something else, Zoom could immediately slow down the time before Goku could react leaving him statue-like in the eyes of Zoom. "
The way he used it in his fight against cooler that's what I'm really trying to get the focus on.Not as a way to escape or get distance from zoom. "
It still wouldn't aid him because by the time Goku even realizes he is outmatched he would have already been viciously attacked. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
"@shonen said:
" @Newdeath said:
The way he used it in his fight against cooler that's what I'm really trying to get the focus on.Not as a way to escape or get distance from zoom. "
It still wouldn't aid him because by the time Goku even realizes he is outmatched he would have already been viciously attacked.  "

Newdeath is right. Zoom could defeat everybody in literally no time at all, because of the time displacement thing.
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Goku would solo.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel