Zommari Rureaux Vs. Sasuke Uchiha

Topic started by abysofpride on Nov. 13, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Name: Zommari Rureaux  
   Affiliation: Espada  
   Something you need to know: He's Highly Potential Than Any Other Bleach Character I Have Seen  

Vs.  

Name: Sasuke Uchiha  
Affiliation: Akatsuki  
Things You Need To Know: He's A Brother Killer, A Hated Man, But He's Highly Invincible.
Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Zommari technically but if you nerf him for a fair battle than Sasuke would have a good chance. As for potential, yes his potential was extremely high but I would say Aaroniro's potential is the highest.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Zomamri wins just by looking him
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@hitsusatsu11: Lol men i agree with you it is a battle of the eyes if zommari is fast eneught to do gemelo sonido and Kill sasuke before he activates the manhgeky0 Sharingang or Fly and release in the air and aim sasukes head for the win. otherwise he is boned and falls to tsukoyomi.

hey men can you answer me This Question 
Can sasuke atack somebody while using Tsukoyomii cause i have never see him doing that has his Tsukoyomi does not alter the percepcion of time like itachis

Post by Shitsumon (132 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The espada wins. Rather easily Sasuke kinda sucks even though I love him and madara.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,488 posts) See mini bio Level 15
the espada takes this imo rather easily without releasing
Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan: his version of tsukiyomi actually kinda sucks. It's nothing more than a good genjutsu when he uses it. Answer to question, probably not because tsukiyomi itself is an attack. I mean he can move, but i haven't seen anyone in naruto to date who could use two jutsu at once.
@taichokage: ok thanks men so sommari wins this 8/10 until sasuke appears with his new mangekyo sharingang
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan said:
  hey men can you answer me This Question  Can sasuke atack somebody while using Tsukoyomii cause i have never see him doing that 
Idk, but I know Itachi can attack and cast genjutsu at the same time. 
When Itachi fought the new team 7 in the first Shippuuden arc he put Naruto in a genjutsu and at the same time fought with kakashi h2h. So he doesn't need to stand still to cast. Also that was only a 30 percent power clone of Itachi. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel