Zombie Survival- Rukia, Sakura, Robin

Topic started by ridtom2 on July 28, 2013. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Which one of these characters would survive a NYC infested with Zombies the longest?

Characters:

Rules:

1. NYC has 5 million zombies
  2. The Walking Dead Kind
  3. They know how the disease spreads, and how to kill them
  4. No shikai
  5. Each has their standard gear
  6. Rukia is NOT limited, but cannot fly

You Decide!

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Rukia. She flies out of Zombie range and opens a sekai gate when she gets bored lol. But that aside I'd still say Rukia. She has an obvious speed advantage and as long as she has stamina no zombie will be able to touch her and she can kill as many as necessary. Sakura would also do fine as long as her stamina is also in check. She could probably take out 40 or 50 zombies at once with a ground punch and she can heal herself if she gets hurt. Robin is a bit disadvantaged as she's not as fast or strong as either and has no convenient ability like flight or healing, but she could keep the zombies at bay as long as she's conscious with mil fleur and if necessary, clones as decoys. But in this scenario probably Rukia > Sakura > Robin.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Rukia should be able to handle these with pretty much ease, if she can handle hollows easily zombies shouldn't be to hard for her considering her obvious speed advantage here. Sakura is immense strength she could clear hundreds at once if she felt like it, and Robin IMO is too stationary which is her weakness and likely her downfall.

Damn, did not think about Rukia's flight.... editing time!

Even without flight her shikai abilities have to much a massive aoe for her to be touched or harmed anyway. She could still clear with pretty much ease.

@solesamurai: She has no shikai in this

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Rukia, because she already dead, second would be Robin since she know how to survive and her powers would give her a great edge with the zombies (she will find a place to lock down and relax)

I want to know what the zombie disease, is by bite or airborne?

@Destinyheroknight: It's the same as The Walking Dead (bites, scratches, swallowing blood)

@ridtom2: She has kido too.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ridtom2:

Well, those zombies won't do a thing to Rukia (unless she drink their blood). They can't bite or scratch her, Rukia's durability is well above normal humans and she don't need any food or water. She win this really easy

@solesamurai: I don't want to nerf her too much

@Destinyheroknight: Hmm do you think I should add Special Zombies? (I.E. L4D kind?)

Post by One_Piece_God (556 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Nico Robin will easily clear this if it's about survival as the OP says.

Sprout millions of eyes around her location (therefore no blind spot), create clones for diversions, she won't get tired from using her abilities like the others, when it comes to escape/survival she is the best out of the 3.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ridtom2: Walking Dead zombies are weak...why not Resident Evil zombies? all of them including Ganados, Majini, Ooze, Hunters/Farfarellos, and J'avos

As for topic, Rukia solos.

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Why do you say Rukia is not limited but can't fly or use her strongest weapon? The fact that she's nerfed so much vs the others should give you your answer on who would do the best.
Post by nishi99 (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sakura wins if you nerf Rukia.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

well this seem lame with all the nerfing so I'm out

@taichokage: I mean't she does not have the shinigami limiter. I wanted to keep this a ground based survival. She's not nerfed in the sense A.) She's super fast B.) She has Kido C.) She's surprisingly strong and clever

@nishi99: I limit her to using ground transportation and not using an overpowered Ice weapon. To make it fair.

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
Sakura has amazing reflexes with her superhuman strength to help her in destroying the zombies with ease, and considering she was dodging Sasori's puppets which are fast enough to act as projectiles, she won't have a single problem with avoiding infection.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@5th: She was only dodging those cause Chiyo was controlling her like a puppet

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Robin, what are zombies going to do to her? She just uses her devil fruit to restrain whatever zombie is in sight.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel