Zombie Liu Kang vs Grown Up Trunks

Topic started by Goku1fan on March 1, 2012. Last post by Goku1fan 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Goku1fan (142 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Zombie Liu Kang

vs

Trunks

Sorry can't make it bigger. First blood loses. Battle here: Namek

Who wins? No prep, no weapons but Liu's chains.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

does zombie lui kang have anything that would allow him to take down a planet buster?

First its Liu and he can turn into the Mortal Kombat dragon but im not sure if he could do that in this state. but he can shoot fire like crazy all over

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Haofan123: Yeah he has his deadly planet busting kung fu lol

do have anything of mk or even watched the movies

@Goku1fan said:

do have anything of mk or even watched the movies

im a casual player of the game hence why im saking if zombie liu kang has anything close to trunks in terms of power. Do you have the proof to back up your cockiness or is this another fail thread like lee vs toph?

toph hater!!!!!!!!! but what do you want me to do to back up my self?

@Goku1fan said:

toph hater!!!!!!!!! but what do you want me to do to back up my self?

because thats what you are supposed to do in a debate. Now, do you have proof that zombie liu has anything that can so much injure someone with planet level durability or does trunks simply nuke him with a ki blast?

well it is first blood and im going with trunks so i think his finishing blast would do it

Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Trunks easily much more firepower and speed. Liu Kang could possess Trunks, but I doubt he can do it in time.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Goku1fan said:

well it is first blood and im going with trunks so i think his finishing blast would do it

kid, that's not how it works here, this is what we call a spite thread(one side being too powerful than the other). we make threads in the battle forum to discuss how and why one side beats the other in a hypothetical battle.

this is done by backing one of them, with abillities they have shown to do, and if nessesary, post a scan(page) or video, to prove it when someone doupts you claim. we don't just vote for the winner.

example: trunks can destroy an entire planet, which Liu has never shown to be able to tank(deffend his self against). do some lurking around the battle forum and see how it's done.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Trunks wins, flawless victory.

He flies and rains dead over Liu Kang with ki blasts, game over for the putrid master of kung fu

Post by Dogora (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Liu Kang wouldn't lay a finger on Trunks. He is powerful, but definitely not superhuman like Trunks. A few ki blasts would be enough to make him bleed.

Liu can't do much against this fast, saiyen warrior even if he was alive.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel