Zodd Vs Rigardo

Topic started by Fantasma on May 11, 2010. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Figthers are in character. 
Please use logic and reasoning in your arguments, keep it civil.
 Battle site.
 Battle site.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Fantasma:  Claymore rigardo?

full form or no for Zodd
@cfatalis said:
" @Fantasma:  Claymore rigardo?  full form or no for Zodd "
Yes sir. Full form indeed.
Post by TRMI (25 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Fantasma said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Fantasma:  Claymore rigardo?  full form or no for Zodd "
Yes sir. Full form indeed. "
i am bit more on rigardo side, he is capable of beating the crap out  of multiple claymores
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@TRMI: Multiple Claymores and with extreme speed.
Rigardo is like a Tank with the speed and firepower of a Jet Fighter.
Zodd has no chance since he has only slightly above human hardness and his speed is far from Rigardo's too.
@willyvereb said:
" @TRMI: Multiple Claymores and with extreme speed. Rigardo is like a Tank with the speed and firepower of a Jet Fighter. Zodd has no chance since he has only slightly above human hardness and his speed is far from Rigardo's too. "
Although I favor Rigardo too due mainly to his speed, I wouldn't say he has no chance, Rigardo definitely has the speed advantage, but Zodd can fly at really fast speeds, like the one he used against Emperor Ganishka and his fighting skil and strength are monstrous. Remember that Grunbeld, the monstrous dragon giant who went toe to toe with guts in the Berserker Armor, said that Zodd is more powerful than him, so that gives you an idea of Zood's real power and also remember that Zodd has battled The Skull Knight to a draw, and the Sull Knight is definitely in a higher class than Rigardo,  an ethereal being that even attacked the leader of the God Hand himself:
 Void
 Void
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Fantasma: But based on feats Rigardo is well over Zodd's level. Fine, Zodd can fly but still. Rigardo can fight with about the speed of sound.  He clearly has the advantage of speed and hardness and he has more about surprise factor. I wouldn't be surprised if he has even more skill than Zodd.
Stating that Skull Knight is at the level of God Hand is hyperbole and same with stating that Zodd is at the level of Skull Knight. Skull knight is obviously under them. He just barely have the power to fight them. Also I think Skull Knight wouldn't fight with full power against Zodd. Anyways, I always had the impression that Skull Knight is like a geared up Guts in terms of power. While the God Hand is at eldricht ambionation level.
@Fantasma:  no skull knight is strong yes, but i don't think he can fight the god hand alone anyway, directly that is, Rigaldo fought the survivor of the norther campaign and only loses to Claire unexpected awakening , other wise he would win, and also Zodd have no ranged attack, flying doesn't really become usefull.....
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Is Rigado's speed enough to dismember one of Zodd's limbs without Zodd noticing?
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Nerx:  I bet to even more. Zodd lost an arm to pre-tragedy Guts in battle. In contrast Rigardo did the same with superpowered girls in the middle of battlefield while the later initially didn't even had the time to warn each other.
@paladin said:

" @Nerx:  I bet to even more. Zodd lost an arm to pre-tragedy Guts in battle. In contrast Rigardo did the same with superpowered girls in the middle of battlefield while the later initially didn't even had the time to warn each other. "

I believe he lost the arm to Griffith, when he and Guts attacked at the same time. Guts only managed to stab him in his human form. But yes, Rigardo might be able to cut off one of his limbs, thanks to his speed.
@willyvereb said:
" @Fantasma: But based on feats Rigardo is well over Zodd's level. Fine, Zodd can fly but still. Rigardo can fight with about the speed of sound.  He clearly has the advantage of speed and hardness and he has more about surprise factor. I wouldn't be surprised if he has even more skill than Zodd. Stating that Skull Knight is at the level of God Hand is hyperbole and same with stating that Zodd is at the level of Skull Knight. Skull knight is obviously under them. He just barely have the power to fight them. Also I think Skull Knight wouldn't fight with full power against Zodd. Anyways, I always had the impression that Skull Knight is like a geared up Guts in terms of power. While the God Hand is at eldricht ambionation level. "
I never stated that the Skull Knight is on the level of the God Hand I said that he attacked Void. And Zodd and the Skull Knight did fought to a draw.
@Fantasma said:
" @paladin said:

" @Nerx:  I bet to even more. Zodd lost an arm to pre-tragedy Guts in battle. In contrast Rigardo did the same with superpowered girls in the middle of battlefield while the later initially didn't even had the time to warn each other. "

I believe he lost the arm to Griffith, when he and Guts attacked at the same time. Guts only managed to stab him in his human form. But yes, Rigardo might be able to cut off one of his limbs, thanks to his speed. "
no actually guts cut his own arm....... bit  by bit......
On an off topic note I wonder how these tough guys would fare in a triple threat match with the thunder oni in Gantz
@cfatalis said:
" @Fantasma said:
" @paladin said:

I believe he lost the arm to Griffith, when he and Guts attacked at the same time. Guts only managed to stab him in his human form. But yes, Rigardo might be able to cut off one of his limbs, thanks to his speed. "
no actually guts cut his own arm....... bit  by bit...... "
I was talking about the fight between Griffith, Guts and Zodd when they first encounterd him.
@Nerx said:
" On an off topic note I wonder how these tough guys would fare in a triple threat match with the thunder oni in Gantz "
thunder oni would die........

thunder oni get his ass kicked by kurono, izumi and a bunch of kids
Rigaldo fought of couple of super human girl and dismember them, until one awakens
Zodd fought guts
@cfatalis: Wholeheartedly agreed
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel