Zeus vs Lord Barragan vs hulk

Topic started by 18hunt on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by jeanroygrant 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (7,963 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@shakyric_lawson:

1. I don't have to equalize anything as the lamp post already proves that the whole Bleach spirits thing is bullshit.

2. Hulk has interacted with spirits before so the whole argument is void in the first place.

Zeus is a MFTL Galaxy buster with matter and energy manipultaion and is also ageless and immortal with divine protection from godhood with low level reality warping, are you suggesting that anyone in Bleach can do something about him?

Hulk has reacted to things way faster than anything in Bleach. He has dealt with planet busters and destroyed asteroids bigger than Earth with a punch. And Thunderclap is an omnidirectional shockwave there's nothing that Barragan can do about city busters being spammed into his face.

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Fehafare:

1. I don't have to equalize anything as the lamp post already proves that the whole Bleach spirits thing is bullshit.

First, point me to the "lamp post' would you.

2nd, Anything but him being in Reishi form would be considered equalizing so he could be harmed... sooo....

Why do I get the feeling that the spirits hulk has interact with have utterly nothing in common with bleach characters and thus can't be compared to them.

Um, now you're just downplaying Barragon. He can spread his respira in all directions aging both the shockwaves and Hulk. He survived a nuke with only a crack in the skull, and was just fine... Do you watch any bleach?

As for Zeus, like I said in my last comment, if he gets reishi form he's untouchable. He would collapse their souls, or eat them.

If he doesn't get reishi form, he loses to zeus.

Thats what I think on the matter with the given evidence.

Online Now

@shakyric_lawson:

1. Hollow got owned by a lamp post which means they are not intagible in any shape or form.

2. They are non physical spectral being that are untouchable by humans and Hulk hugs them.

3. That "nuke" that he survived is cityblock to multi-cityblock level at best while Hulk on the other hand spams city buster+ attacks with ease.

4. Hulk is immortal and has retarded amount of regeneration, he ain't aging anything.

5. I doubt that he could age air vibrations and even if we assume that he can (and there is also the fact that said vibrations travel way faster than he could ever hope to react), saying that he can do it with an attack of any magnitude is a NLF unless he has aged anything on city level don't assume he can (that's ignoring Hulk's planet level strength), there's a reason Starrk is above him.

It's not so much about evidence as it is about your opinion, people laugh when someone try to bring up "lolBleachintagbility" and even suggesting that they can take on a planet level strength character is unacceptable.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Anyone that thinks comic Zeus wouldn't run a train on these two is out of touch with reality.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@JThree47605: Exactly.

Online Now

@JThree47605: Pretty much.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Soi Fons' Bankai isn't anywhere near nuke level. And like I said Zeus from the comics wins very easily.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Fehafare said:

@shakyric_lawson:

1. Hollow got owned by a lamp post which means they are not intagible in any shape or form.

2. They are non physical spectral being that are untouchable by humans and Hulk hugs them.

3. That "nuke" that he survived is cityblock to multi-cityblock level at best while Hulk on the other hand spams city buster+ attacks with ease.

4. Hulk is immortal and has retarded amount of regeneration, he ain't aging anything.

5. I doubt that he could age air vibrations and even if we assume that he can (and there is also the fact that said vibrations travel way faster than he could ever hope to react), saying that he can do it with an attack of any magnitude is a NLF unless he has aged anything on city level don't assume he can (that's ignoring Hulk's planet level strength), there's a reason Starrk is above him.

It's not so much about evidence as it is about your opinion, people laugh when someone try to bring up "lolBleachintagbility" and even suggesting that they can take on a planet level strength character is unacceptable.

And that's why you didn't even read my posts... Hulk has 0% chance. *facepalm*

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@CerberusPrime3k: Hmm.. catching an object an known trajectory is much easier than catching something with its own intentions.. (and the escape velocity is about 11 kn/s to be accurate)

also, moving speed =/= fighting speed.

Soi fon, on the other hand, had killed quite a few shinigami in an instant, and Barragan was blitzing her. Repeating, hulk cannot tag barragan unless he is in released form.. And even if he does, his cells will age if he tries to get close, and cero should be enough to stop sonic booms.. so what is he going to do?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Mythical Zeus - Gets stomped

Comic Zeus - Does the stomping

The Exact opposite, actually. Myth zeus>> comic one. He is a GOD there. Not asgardian.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Myth Zeus "real" god, win. Comic Zeus fake god, lose.

This is right. Though comic zeus will still win here.

Myth Zeus is not >>> Comic Zeus. Myth Zeus has no feats to his name and he can be killed easily unlike Marvel Zeus.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@CerberusPrime3k: Hmm.. catching an object an known trajectory is much easier than catching something with its own intentions.. (and the escape velocity is about 11 kn/s to be accurate)

also, moving speed =/= fighting speed.

Soi fon, on the other hand, had killed quite a few shinigami in an instant, and Barragan was blitzing her. Repeating, hulk cannot tag barragan unless he is in released form.. And even if he does, his cells will age if he tries to get close, and cero should be enough to stop sonic booms.. so what is he going to do?

Like I said "maybe" He has tagged many thing with its intentions such as jets for example and Hulk doesn't have slow reaction times either if thats what you're implying by Baragan blitzing Fon.

I find him "aging" Hulk unlikely because of his Immense healing factor could fight off the Aging effects we've never actually seen Hulk "age" only two iterations has there been an "Old" Hulk: Hulk The End and Maestro

In Hulk "The End's" case he had taken on Bruce's look as he aged and soon died but only leaving hulk there on earth forever alone.

In Maetro's case his aged look was due to the abundance of radiation he absorbed over the years.

Hulk obviously isn't going to win here Zeus will Roflstomp both him and Barragan but I don't see Barragan capable of killing Hulk either.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@CerberusPrime3k: Shinigami live for thousands of years supposedly, and barragan reduced them to bones in an instant. Even hulk's healing factor can't save him from aging that quickly, and noting that he was in contact just for an instant, and that wasn't respira, and that he was just showing what his powers are, I doubt hulk will survive respira..

But of course, zeus is going to stomp both of them..

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Hulk is indeed a fast character fast enough to tag Barragan.....maybe...

Here him in recent comics "speed blitzing"

Holy God , now he can do that? pretty impressive.

if this is true which i think it is , Barragan is a dead man.

and seriously Barragan taking on a god da heck?

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Zeus with extreme ease.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel