Zeus vs Lord Barragan vs hulk

Topic started by 18hunt on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by jeanroygrant 2 years ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@mypasswordis1234: Ohhhhh that's his power is? Interesting, yeah I could see it going in Barrgan's favor unless Hulk did somehow manage to hit him

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@MarioRedfield: Hulk don't have superspeed, yes? Because Soifon's kick was like if you thrown a paper-airplane toward Barragan. It was slow and weak, and Soifon one of the fastest shinigami. (her vice captain said she is the fastest, but it's questionable) And it was in Barragan's "human-like" form. I don't think Hulk could manage even one hit.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@mypasswordis1234: That's why I said unless it manages to hit him. He can go pretty fast but it's not that impressive. He's ranked as a three on the marvel power grid so about the speed of sound

Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@mypasswordis1234: Comic Zeus molests them, it would be no challenge.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hulk is indeed a fast character fast enough to tag Barragan.....maybe...

Here him in recent comics "speed blitzing"

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Mythical Zeus - Gets stomped

Comic Zeus - Does the stomping

The Exact opposite, actually. Myth zeus>> comic one. He is a GOD there. Not asgardian.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Myth Zeus "real" god, win. Comic Zeus fake god, lose.

This is right. Though comic zeus will still win here.

@PrinceAragorn1: Why win?

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Comic Zeus destroyed the Hulk without even trying, so I don't see him having much trouble here.

Don't know much about DC Zeus but Marvel Zeus curbstomped hulk with ease so badly that his healing factor was screwed up for a bit in terms of power he was equal to or rivals Marvel Odin. He'd vaporize both hulk and Barragan in an instant.
Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Hulk is a non-factor

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Hasn't he already smashed hulk badly?

@CerberusPrime3k: Speed blitzing soldiers and speed blitzing soi fon are on entirely different levels.. There is no way hulk can tag him..

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Hasn't he already smashed hulk badly?

Physical strength is non-factor here...

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Zeus >>> Hulk >>> Barragan

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Fehafare:

Definitely not...

@shakyric_lawson: Any reason you believe so?

@Fehafare:

Yes indeed... but before I get into that, I must say that its always interesting to me when people compare bleach characters to others, but I guess that just me. Also, Hulk isn't even a factor in this fight. He gets raped, terrible. Anyway...

Barragon> Zeus> Hulk

1). First and most important reason:

Because he is a hollow, Barragon is made of spirit particles (reishi). This means multiple things...

a). Hulk and Zeus can't possible harm him if they're made of matter from this physical universe, or if they can't infuse their attacks with reishi, which they can't because they're not from his universe.

b). Barragon can age kido whose lifespans are several thousand years in seconds, and distort time/space around him. Hulk gets obliterated by his attacks, and Zeus isn't exempt either(unless you use his mythological version, even though he still can't win)

Those are my reasons, forgive me for keeping it so short.

@shakyric_lawson:

1. It's called equalization which means verse specific bullshit means nothing and the all awesome lamp post >>>> Bleach disproves this to begin with anyway.

2. Both Hulk and Zeus are immortal but beyond that, comic Zeus has way more feats than the "real" one so you argument is void to being with.

They are also both faster. Zeus is a cosmic being i don't really need to explain why he rapes. Hulk casually slapping his hands together produces more energy and AoE than a city buster. That's something he can spam.

Hulk as it stands right now casually solos the HST and i doubt it will change any time soon.

@shakyric_lawson: Here's Marvel Zeus fighting off Silver surfer and Thor owns both of them punches the mess out of Galactus tanks a blast from him and brings Galactus to his knees in one big Lightning strike.

You do know Zeus is immune to all effects of aging when he reached adult hood right? if we're talking about the comics one(s). Don't know much about Myth/DC Zeus

@PrinceAragorn1: I said "maybe" I think he's definitely capable of hitting Barragan however he isn't capable harnessing his speed.

his claps create sonics booms

He has jumped and caught a Rocket leaving the atmosphere do you know how fast you have to go to escape Earth's atmosphere?

at least Mach 20 or 30...

Has thrown Fin Fang Foom to the Moon like a base ball he atleast weighs 20 tons

@Fehafare:

LOL, sure... you can equalize it if you want, hardly matters to me.

Hulks cells can still be aged... so he isn't automatically stronger than Barragon. Having said that, Barragon can fly, fire ceros, and can move much faster than hulk. He can also age attacks. Proven when he aged soifon's nuc- bankai...

What exactly can Zeus do to Barragon. I'm sure he can age his attacks, and it hardly makes a difference if he can't anyway, because the only way either stand a chance is if you weaken Barragon(via taking away his composition of spirit particles)

So...

a). Barragon keeps his original powers and rapes all of them...

b). You take away his reishi composition and he loses to Zeus...

thats how I see it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel