Zeus vs Lord Barragan vs hulk

Topic started by 18hunt on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by jeanroygrant 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I like this battle because Zeus doesn't age. And the Avengers Encyclopedia stated that hulks afing has ceased.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,254 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@18hunt: this will be locked because you broke the rules NO GODS IN FIGHTS

Oh, sorry, I'll think of a better fight without Zeus. But technically Thor is a god so a lot of people have broken the rules.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Don't worry Zeus technically far from god, they are just telling that always for myth reasons.

Well, he doesn't age but can die by other reasons. With the respira, his metabolism getting faster, he will die by the lack of water and food.

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hulk super power is mostly to survive, I thik he can manage to puch the living daylights out of Barragan. Everytime an aged hulk appears in comics he is much more badass than his modern counterpart. Maestro, the Hulk in Old Man Logan and others

ISP who wins?
Post by JThree47605 (1,005 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Zeus destroys them, he wouldn't even notice these weaklings not a good fight. The last time the Hulk saw Zeus he got his ass tore off(not literally) Barragan has nothing in his arsenal that could contend with Zeus. This fight is over in seconds

This is myth Zeus, sorry for the misunderstanding
Post by JThree47605 (1,005 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@18hunt: Zeus should still win although I must admit my knowledge of mythological Zeus is limited

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Mythical Zeus - Gets stomped

Comic Zeus - Does the stomping

Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@18hunt said:

This is myth Zeus, sorry for the misunderstanding

then hulk wins

@Kuro_San said:

Hulk super power is mostly to survive, I thik he can manage to puch the living daylights out of Barragan. Everytime an aged hulk appears in comics he is much more badass than his modern counterpart. Maestro, the Hulk in Old Man Logan and others

1. Barragan fly. Hulk would has one hit. Even that won't happen. Shinigamis can live thousand years and the respira did start rotting her arm immediately. Even if Hulk could live 10000 years without food, water, oxigen, that's only help him for some second more to live against respira.

Myth Zeus "real" god, win. Comic Zeus fake god, lose.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Mythical Zeus - Gets stomped

Comic Zeus - Does the stomping

lol!

Post by taichokage (13,619 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hulk is the first to go, followed by Zeus. Even if Zeus is immune to time (which is beyond just aging) that isn't all Barragan has. Regardless, Hulk has no place in this, despite that fact that destructively he is probably the strongest.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,803 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If this is current Hulk he's not losing to someone from Bleach...

@MarioRedfield: Why? Also why is that a matter where the character from? He has has ability.

@mypasswordis1234: Because current Hulk could smash small planetoids with his fists. no one in Bleach is on that level.

@MarioRedfield: Do you know who Barragan is? The muscle power is non-factor here.

@mypasswordis1234: It can be in close encounters and considering his healing factor is so great

@MarioRedfield: The healing for healing the injuries, the respira aging him, around 500years/second, or more. Also it's doubtable Hulk could hit him, Barragan slowing the time around himself.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel