Zetto vs Priscilla

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Feb. 2, 2013. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Fehafare: Zetto definitely could keep up, or at least react (precog included) to Priscilla, and tag her. Of course it'll take more than one hit to beat her, but he's strong enough to keep pounding her and his sea stone arm, she cant do anything about it (even if the swords are possibly stronger than diamond which is still speculation, i havent heard of priscilla breaking them either) now she is of course going to get her good hits in, but she definitely wont outlast him. by the way, ive heard the calcs for the top tiers is mach 30, not 20.

Post by Fehafare (8,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: What does make you think that he can react to mach 3000 again? And before you bring it up, anything he done with Kizaru only puts him in the top tire category which is double digit mach + the precog. And you're way overrating him, ignoring the fact that she has between town and city level durability she has massive regan as well, there no scenario in which he will put her down. On the other hand she can spam hill busters at MHS speeds, if anyone is going down it's him.

And the mach 30 calcs were never really verified from what a remember, though even if they were it would change little.

@Fehafare: gooooooodness im tired of this convo, i was merely stating that the top tiers were mach 30 confirmed, but since you want to keep going on about this... WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THAT HE CANT REACT TO IT?? You keep speculating, HEAVILY mind you, that somehow for some reason teleportation and speed can be so different even when both were used in combat. I'm tired of arguing about this, you have no ground to say he wasnt, even when facts have been provided. Unless you have a fact or statement that says "Even though I'm teleporting, I still dont move that fast" or something like that, then your argument is invalid. Priscilla's strength may not be, but even after being weakened, Zetto was still standing after being pierced by dozens if not hundreds of lazers from kizaru, which are about hill side level, especially his kicks WHICH ARE light speed (although it could be said only the movement of the kick is and not the laser that results, but i digress) Well until you have some proof instead of speculation, this convo is over.

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Why do i have to prove that he can't react, you are the one making the claim, burden of proof is on you. But very well here, he never done anything that suggest that he can react to mach 100 let alone 3000. I'm not the one speculating, you are. Claims for characters made by characters are not proof for anything and are far away from being a fact which is the only thing you are basing your argument on. Reacting to any kind of teleportation doesn't give you any kind of speed feats. Saying that Kizaru's kicks (which are not lightspeed in any given form, not even tiny bit, including the movement of his leg) are hill level is just wanking but even so, Priscilla being MHS could get a few hundreds of her attacks off in way less than a second casually.

@Fehafare: like i said, tired of this convo, i proved it, you didnt prove me wrong. You have no ground to walk on, so now all you can do is call my claims false. Come back to another thread where your large spouting of doubt might work. Also kizaru spammed those attacks in less than one second so... yeah. no more of this, you lost this arguement. While Priscilla might not lose, she might not also win. and heres kizaru's kicks

see how that explosion was much larger than the town? well there you go, that is what he spammed at zetto. Even without that, Zetto still took a mountain/island busting bomb to the face lol but after getting spammed he was still standing and leveling the island

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: It's not larger than the town... and i knew you gonna bring that up. That's a city block level at, if we are generous with it.

As said i'm ready to call it a draw based on his durability, but even the slightest thought that him (or anyone in OP for that matter) can take down Priscilla is laughable.

And are you high or something? I have to prove that a character isn't lightspeed instead of you who is making the claim who should prove that he is? As i said when you show me that Kizaru does something at 299,792,458 m/s, the speed of light then we can talk.

And to present you just how silly your idea of "lol he's mead of light so he must be lighspeed lalalalalalalal" is, Nami reacted to Enel and his lighting form and attacks, because of that she obviously has MHS reactions right? Well how strange that both before that and after that she was tagged by people that barely make it into the double digit range, but i guess this means that they are all ways faster than lighting. And same with Kizaru, Zetto, Rayleigh and Whitebeared anyone who tagged them must be FTL.

@Fehafare: your arguement still makes no sense -____- I JUST said I'm not claiming it was LIGHTSPEED I said that he was MOVING as fast if not FASTER than her, and she is NOT light speed. You need to learn to read the full response buddy. That attack was higher than city block level, but whatever, we already know how durable Zetto is so it doesnt matter. Also I never heard nor remember Nami EVVVER reacting to Enel like that. Now you are just trying to make your case sound good, but it doesnt. Enel was dodging luffy's attacks most of the time when he wasnt underestimating him.

Also on kizarus attack... If he spammed that all over a town, do you think it would still be there? Because he could generate those lasers in less than a second while flying and litterally destroy it completely. Food for thought.

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: She did react to it go back and re-read it if you need. Yeah he could take down a town by spamming those, but it doesn't change the fact that every single one of them is just city block level alone. And i don't have a case to being with, i just have an absolute fact on my side, which is that there is no combat or attacks or reactions in OP that exceed double digit mach, nor will there be any in the near future.

@Fehafare: dude you have NOTHING sorry, but that's how it is. You keep spouting nonsense that is only CLAIMS while i am bringing facts to the table. You have lost, you just refuse to give up. I respect that, but it doesnt matter what you say anymore. goodbye and have a good day, when you finally accept that Priscilla isnt as superior as you would like her to be, then you'll be fine. Until then, sorry. Also, I think it was quite ignorant of you to say that kizaru's kick wasnt light speed, when he clearly said it was. You have no proof that it isnt, and all you say is that "no since that guy was still alive it couldnt have been" which is all together stupid. but i digress. I'm done, you lost. You're just going to keep saying the same thing which is purely based on speculation and it has no ground.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i'm going with priscilla IMO she's faster

she could probably cut his head off

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: I'm gonna do this slow for you once more, A STATEMENT MADE BY A CHARACTER IS NOT A PROOF NOR A FACT. Until you present my any kind of a very precise and defined feat (in which he actually moves at the speed of light which is a feat and scene that are calcuable) i'll consider both you and any claim you make a joke.

@Fehafare: I already said that I AM NOT SAYING THAT HE MOVES AT LIGHT SPEED there, i put it in big words for you to understand. I only said kizaru's part because I didnt understand why you deny it. Sure, he kicked a dude instantaniously, but that doesnt mean its light speed --_____-- But since I'm never going to convince you he's light speed, I'll leave that alone. But What I wont leave alone is the fact that he is AT LEAST moving as fast as Priscilla, to which he had a good feat shown for it which you cant deny. you can go on about how it doesnt count but that is a lot of BULL you are saying to try and make the feat small. SOOOO fine, no light speed. Priscilla speed? Yes. Did he react to it? Yes. Can you prove that it shouldnt count? no. What does that mean? That the Zetto has the reaction speed to counter her. Until you can provide differently, theres nothing you can say on the matter.

@Jinbeifan1: what makes u think he can react to priscilla??

@ROBOT6661: I am not going over THAT again. read my arguement with fehafare

@Jinbeifan1: i don't think you have read claymore dude, correct me if i'm wrong, also precog can help you so much, even with his precog he still got punch so i'm guessing that if priscilla does touch him he's screwed

@ROBOT6661: i already went through this with the other guy, so heres what ill say. She will DEFINITELY not kill him in one blow. You know why? Zetto took a nuclear sized mountain/island busting bomb to the face and lived. He also shrugs off kizaru's laser

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: IT doesn't matter what you claim. Kizaru's combat speed and reactions or any OP character's are not past double digit hypersonic. Anything he does in his logia form is just travel speed and does not give you any kind of feat. Only way for to get higher speed is for him to shoot a laser over a distance we exactly know during a defined timeframe and then a character doges that, then i will not say anything against that. But so far he only has uncalcabale, non-combat appliable, vague statements and "feats" which don't count for anything.

@Fehafare: uhhhh feats are SUPPOSED to count for everything. But whatever, this debate is over. While you can keep going and denying it, I can keep going and say the feat. But obviously its never going to convince you. We shall agree to disagree. I'm gonna make another thread that might be more clearer. I still think I'm right on this one, but so do you. No need to bother continuing with this.

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Guess that's how it is.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,447 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
i'll give this one to priscilla
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel