Zetto vs Priscilla

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Feb. 2, 2013. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,284 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Oh and lastly, to help prove his speed, kizaru was at the center of the explosion, but using his power teleported to a boat miles away almost instantly
Post by Fehafare (9,388 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Light does not explode, but what Kizaru makes does. Saber's Excalibur is made out of light and she was stated by narration to be lightspeed yet you don't see anyone claiming that. You need feats. A Claymore sword never broke in the entire series... and they said it's harder than any known material and i'm pretty sure that includes diamonds.

She took Isley's attacks, who is between town and city level.

@YoungChief: More threads:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=880007&highlight=claymore

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=881941&highlight=claymore

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=892960&highlight=claymore

Post by YoungChief (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Well I guess that does it right there, even chaostheory is going along with it, holy shit. I still wonder what they're basing it on, but alright, I guess they're mach 3000+ :/, I thought they were in the triple digits MAYBE, geezus

Online Now

@YoungChief: Many calcs showed up that's all and they were pretty consistent.

I just told you thAt kizaru teleported from an island to a boat miles away almost instantly -_- lol well there's ur feat
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Does it take lightspeed to do that?

@Fehafare: from the center of the island where the equivelant of a nuclear bomb goes off? probably not, but it goes to show you he's MUCH faster than you try and make him out to be. In fact, the feat sounds very similar to what you were making Priscilla out to be. which means Zetto should be able to react and tag her.

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Again, unlikely and that only counts for long distance travel for him which makes anything combat related pointless.

@Fehafare: thats a lot of speculation on your part if he teleports like that all the time during a fight. I dont see a reason why he would be like "oh since it would only be useful right now intead of when im fighting, ill do it." Sorry, but that is that. Now you are denying just so you arent wrong. not trying to turn this into a fight, but ignoring the facts is not getting you anywhere

Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Fehafare:

@othus12: ok lets not go making mims about this ok? lol

Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: lol its just a little fun XD

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: That does not give him combat speed nor does it give reactions like that to the guy who fought him. What you are implying is that if a guy teleported and the other character reacted to that he would have instant reactions?

As i said travel speed is ok, but trying to apply it to combat is just idiotic.

@othus12: How creative... too bad i'm right. Point is i'm defending common sense, and something that is generally accepted on all forums, you on the other hand are trying to desperately get something trough which was denied on just as many forums.

Technically he does have the reaction speed to match him because when he teleported, he shot lasers, in which zetto reacted to with ease as he was landing in place. For now u have no way of saying that, while possibly not light speed, zetto does have reaction speed to match someone who can teleport as fast or faster than Priscilla can move. U have no way to disprove that and at the moment the facts are against you.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: you need to calm down , whats is so bad in having a little fun like really it's not that serious so chill out

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Again, what does suggest that those lasers are lightspeed? Lighspeed is a very strict thing and needs solids feats for a claim like that. Yet you say that OP a verse which's very very very top tire feats don't go over mach 20 have lighspeed reactions?

@SMXLR8: Do i look like i'm not calm? And really there is no fun in having an argument which was brought down so many times always with them same result.

@Fehafare: I just said that he WASNT moving at lightspeed, but he was moving at least as fast or faster than priscilla has shown, I never said (in my latest post) that the lightspeed was being used did I? I'm saying that Zetto reacted to his teleportation in time to counter his moves. While this may be thanks to haki, its still the same.

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: And i just said that reaction to teleportation of any kind is not a reaction feat. Reaction to an attack which was made after the teleportation is, but as pointed out, any kind Kizaru has shown so far APPLIES to long range movement only and not combat, which means the guy is probably in the double digit mach range by powerscaling.

@Fehafare: if someone faces a teleporter who is moving almost instantaniously, who when appears shoots right when he does, and the guy had turned to him milliseconds after he appeared and then blocked the attack, I'd say it is a reaction feat. It only makes sense, he's moving still, shooting, and then gets blocked. Zetto is easily past double digits in the mach range.

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: Not really, it still only reaction for the attack (as the whole rest is unquatifiable) and we can say that he has really good instincts (or well rather precog through haki in this case) and that he can't be ambushed. No one in OP is past mach 20 so far, that might change but as of now feats suggest that any claim above that is laughable.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel