Zetto vs Priscilla

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Feb. 2, 2013. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Unless you have watched the movie, which is possible thanks to cam corders (lol) Do not brush this fight off!

Zetto in prime with Sea Stone arm launcher

Current Priscilla

I'll be ready to debate in Zetto's favor if you guys have anything to say xD

Z
Z

geez, everyone avoiding this fight? lol

Post by Fehafare (9,132 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Unless he's wayyyyyyy above anything shown in OP so far, he's dead.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Priscilla is wanked real hard no matter what battle forum I'm on, some even give her speed calcs at mach 3000 (LOL), just prepare yourself for that in case someone starts defending Priscilla. Any Admiral level fighter should be able to solo claymore :/, I don't know if he's on that level or not though, but really, they're all double digits hypersonic with pre-cognition, have at least multi city block to town level destruction attacks with durability and endurance to match it

@YoungChief: Calcs > Your opinion.

Or to put it better, just disprove the calcs if it's so obvious.

Those calcs aren't accepted. I was just saying that some people will try and use them anyway

@YoungChief: They are...

By who? Certainly not by the OBD

Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Priscilla blitzed someone who was miles away, feats from Zetto?

@YoungChief: By no other than them lol.

Nope, if that's the case explain why on her profile she's lost to people who aren't even close to Mach 3000. Click on her battle loss threads and view the wanking I mentioned, it's not accepted

@Fehafare: lets see, i can give you something then :)

Fought with Kizaru, moving at the same speed and reacting to him with ease EVEN when he used properly calculated light speed movement

Took a nuclear sized bomb to the face, which destroyed an entire island and mountain

contains high level haki and can use all rokushiki techniques

@YoungChief: Those are old threads before the calcs were made, and also, no one takes care of the OBD database anymore, the thing is pretty much down and no one updates, just go search for some recent Claymore threads and you'll see.

@Jinbeifan1: I already told you many times... lightspeed in OP will never happen. The durability should keep Priscilla at bay, now i have to ask what DC does he have?

link me to these supposed threads you mention cuz I can't find them

@Fehafare: Duuuude.... it has already been proven MANY times that out of everyone, Kizaru has confirmed light travel speed (and kicks), especially his light mirror which he used during the fight. With his bare hands after being heavily weakened he leveled entire fields, his arm launcher creates large building busting explosions, machine gun and launcher that has an even greater capacity than that.

@YoungChief: Here's probably the best example i could find while being lazy. Should be enough:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=892441&highlight=claymore

@Fehafare: also his arm is made of sea stone, which is hard as diamond, which no one in Claymore has been shown to cut (which made it awesome that luffy put a hole in it XD)

@Jinbeifan1: Yeah, so MANY times that no one sane takes that bullshit serious on any forum, not even MvC.

And Claymore swords are harder than anything humans every had acces to including diamonds. Ends in a draw, she can't damage him enough (might be possible given that she can spam MHS multi city block level attacks and town buster but i still find it unlikely) and his DC is both too low for her and won't be hitting her with anything anyway.

I wonder what they're basing these off of now, they mentioned "upgrades" in that thread, but idk wtf they're talking about. The one calculation I remember people bringing up was something about priscilla reaching riful, but I dont think the distance was ever exactly mentioned, it's been a while since I read those chapters of claymore, well since we're gonna base fighting speed on travel speed I guess Toriko's even faster than Mach 3000 :/

@Fehafare: wow you are so full of it when it comes to that... HOW is it that someone MADE of light cannot MOVE at light speed. When you prove that wrong, then you have something going. Until there is some proof that he cant then im sorry, your claims and the claims of those who try and downsize it are very full of it.

Dont go on about those claymore swords, those things break on fodder, until i see a claim that its harder than diamond, its full of crap. And when they say harder than any material accessable to humans, they mean metal. They may be referring to titanium, which was not found in such a supposed time period.

Priscilla has also not shown any durability feats, at least i havent seen one. also he leveled a hillside i believe, and shrugged off kizarus lasers (i dont think those are light speed of course but you get the point)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel