Zetto vs Buu (Gohan), Omega Shenron, Broly, Gogeta and Vegetto

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 1, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
SSJ Vegetto > Mystic Buu Universe destroying power & space time

SSJ2 or SSJ Vegetto wins this battle.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MisterShin said:

"SSJ Vegetto > Mystic Buu Universe destroying power & space time SSJ2 or SSJ Vegetto wins this battle. "

The DBZ universe is small enough for Buu to yell loud enough = destroyed universe. Plus if they did, they would all die in one glorious stalemate. 

@Siadaus_Shade

said:

"@Dream: @hitsusatsu11: Agreed with dream, all you do in any thread in deny,deny deny. obviously like Hellos and Kurohige in that other thread I am done here nothing I say or show you will convince you so far it is just you not wanting to accept this and using downer feats in all of your debates as backup for not understanding somthing however when used against you, you call it out and say it means nothng everytime.  You also need eveything explained to you in video, Dream and I give multiple facts and you deny them, there really is no agreeing with you on any thead mcuh less one with Naruto or DBZ characters in it with your bias, so Dream can deal with you on this for now, I already proved why Z stomps this you wish not to think that your DBZ gets stomped fine. "

Which thread was I a bad boy in? :P 
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SS4 gogeta kills zetto before the others can then he spanks them for being usless.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SuperperfectCell:
Zetto kills Gogetea.
@MisterShin said:
"SSJ Vegetto > Mystic Buu Universe destroying power & space time SSJ2 or SSJ Vegetto wins this battle. "

Buu never destroyed space and time nor a universe, they only said he did he is most lekely a galaxy buster.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Justice said:

" @MisterShin said:

Buu never destroyed space and time nor a universe, they only said he did he is most lekely a galaxy buster. "
Buu didnt destroy it, but was very close to doing it and he has the power to do it. 

@MisterShin said:
" @Justice said:

" @MisterShin said:

Buu never destroyed space and time nor a universe, they only said he did he is most lekely a galaxy buster. "
Buu didnt destroy it, but was very close to doing it and he has the power to do it. 

"

Oh, but me and a few other people say that Kami Tenchi and Z CAN do things even though they never showed it we get called out but you can post this and call it relivent? Z has said the same type of stuff as shown in the who can beat Kami Tenchi thread.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Siadaus_Shade said:
" @Dream: @hitsusatsu11: Agreed with dream, all you do in any thread in deny,deny deny. obviously like Hellos and Kurohige in that other thread I am done here nothing I say or show you will convince you so far it is just you not wanting to accept this and using downer feats in all of your debates as backup for not understanding somthing however when used against you, you call it out and say it means nothng everytime.  You also need eveything explained to you in video, Dream and I give multiple facts and you deny them, there really is no agreeing with you on any thead mcuh less one with Naruto or DBZ characters in it with your bias, so Dream can deal with you on this for now, I already proved why Z stomps this you wish not to think that your DBZ gets stomped fine. "
so basically who can beat z.. and don't say kami tenchi or the choussen.
@Justice said:
" @MisterShin said:
" @Justice said:

" @MisterShin said:

"
Oh, but me and a few other people say that Kami Tenchi and Z CAN do things even though they never showed it we get called out but you can post this and call it relivent? Z has said the same type of stuff as shown in the who can beat Kami Tenchi thread. "
kami tenchi  is  just a name the fans came up with.. nowhere in the ovas do they say "Kami Tenchi"
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Why people can just get that anime DBZ is non canon?, in any casr Z rapes, a godness creator of the multiverse wasnt able of stop Z with just three LHW without destroying the universe, DBZ characters best feat is planet busting, even if we belived in cell Word and took that Hyperbole as an actual feat and powerscaled the rest of the cast from that they would still get stomped.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

krillin solo
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@SSJjanemba said:
" krillin solo "
No, just no.

For some reason i think that most of the suporter of DBZ haven't watched Tenchi Muyo and dosn't have any idea of how powerfull Z really is, and that he  could solo DBZ/GT with extreme ease.
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11:
Wish I could say the same to yours, you want proof watch the OVA or simply read up the Light hawk wing  

The Light-Hawk Wings (光鷹翼 Koh-Ou-Yoku) are fictional energy constructs from the Japanese anime series Tenchi Muyo. A source of great power within the series' mythology, they are generated and used commonly by the Jurai Empire's tree ships, but can also be wielded by select characters within the series for reasons explained in the third OVA.

[ edit] Overview

The Light Hawk Wings are primarily a defensive shield capable of repelling almost any attack. They can also be used as an offensive weapon, with great results, but this is not their intended function. Z explains the true nature of the Light Hawk Wings later in the series; they are our universe's manifestations of a higher plane of existence's energy.

The energy required to generate Light Hawk Wings is highly impressive. All Juraian ships can create Light Hawk Wings, though trees from the third and later generations of Tsunami's descendants must join forces to use them.

During the final battle with the villain Kagato, Tenchi discovered that he could control Light Hawk Wings without the assistance of a Juraian tree, and could freely convert this energy into matter: armor, shields, and a sword. With these powers, Tenchi defeated Kagato, and later used them to escape a black hole when he, Ayeka and Mihoshi were trapped inside.

Unfortunately, Tenchi was not alone in commanding the Light Hawk Wings. A mysterious man called Z, who served the Choshin Tokimi, could generate five Wings to Tenchi's three. Z reveals that the three Choshin have been searching for eons, trying to discover a being beyond even them. Tokimi, Washu, and Tsunami each used different methods to continue the hunt, but all three altered the harmony of space and time hoping to cause anomalies that would make the higher power reveal itself. Instances where affected individuals were able to control what we know as Light Hawk Wings were regarded as "potentials".

In Tenchi Muyo GXP, Seina Yamada inadvertently gained control of Light Hawk Wings when he came into contact with a billion-year-old mecha hidden on a small Wau planet. The mecha was powered by a first-generation Jurai tree seed, and when it bonded to Seina he unleashed the Wings, decimating the fleet sent to kill him and penetrating subspace (which was thought to be impossible) to destroy a fleeing ship.

Besides the Jurai ships (and Seina's mecha), only two characters could use the Light Hawk Wings, Tenchi and Z. In OVA episode 7, Yosho and Funaho theorize that, since Ryoko's gems have the same properties as Jurai's trees, Ryoko could use the Light Hawk Wings if she had all three of the gems.    

"
if you said the light hawk wings then how does z touching anyone wiht his hand kills them?
@Justice said:
" @Mokujin said:
"@hitsusatsu11: Why do people even bother debating with you? You're not all that good as people here have shown you plenty of feats and you deny them all. There really is no point, I  have to agree with Siadaus it really is no use debating with you. "
Harsh, but I gotta agree with, well everyone, what more do you want? I can see how Tenchi is omnipotent perfectly from those videos  this all seems to be you lack of understanding on your part not lack of other's evidence. "
how can you see he  is omnipotent? please do tell
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@peruano99A said:
" @Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11:
Wish I could say the same to yours, you want proof watch the OVA or simply read up the Light hawk wing  

The Light-Hawk Wings (光鷹翼 Koh-Ou-Yoku) are fictional energy constructs from the Japanese anime series Tenchi Muyo. A source of great power within the series' mythology, they are generated and used commonly by the Jurai Empire's tree ships, but can also be wielded by select characters within the series for reasons explained in the third OVA.

[ edit] Overview

The Light Hawk Wings are primarily a defensive shield capable of repelling almost any attack. They can also be used as an offensive weapon, with great results, but this is not their intended function. Z explains the true nature of the Light Hawk Wings later in the series; they are our universe's manifestations of a higher plane of existence's energy.

The energy required to generate Light Hawk Wings is highly impressive. All Juraian ships can create Light Hawk Wings, though trees from the third and later generations of Tsunami's descendants must join forces to use them.

During the final battle with the villain Kagato, Tenchi discovered that he could control Light Hawk Wings without the assistance of a Juraian tree, and could freely convert this energy into matter: armor, shields, and a sword. With these powers, Tenchi defeated Kagato, and later used them to escape a black hole when he, Ayeka and Mihoshi were trapped inside.

Unfortunately, Tenchi was not alone in commanding the Light Hawk Wings. A mysterious man called Z, who served the Choshin Tokimi, could generate five Wings to Tenchi's three. Z reveals that the three Choshin have been searching for eons, trying to discover a being beyond even them. Tokimi, Washu, and Tsunami each used different methods to continue the hunt, but all three altered the harmony of space and time hoping to cause anomalies that would make the higher power reveal itself. Instances where affected individuals were able to control what we know as Light Hawk Wings were regarded as "potentials".

In Tenchi Muyo GXP, Seina Yamada inadvertently gained control of Light Hawk Wings when he came into contact with a billion-year-old mecha hidden on a small Wau planet. The mecha was powered by a first-generation Jurai tree seed, and when it bonded to Seina he unleashed the Wings, decimating the fleet sent to kill him and penetrating subspace (which was thought to be impossible) to destroy a fleeing ship.

Besides the Jurai ships (and Seina's mecha), only two characters could use the Light Hawk Wings, Tenchi and Z. In OVA episode 7, Yosho and Funaho theorize that, since Ryoko's gems have the same properties as Jurai's trees, Ryoko could use the Light Hawk Wings if she had all three of the gems.    

"
if you said the light hawk wings then how does z touching anyone wiht his hand kills them? "

Sorry can you re-phrase that question? Are you saying why can Z kill Tenchi without the lighthawk wings? Or why can Z kill people or what? Z had more LHW than Tenchi, and Tenchi Masaki is not Omnipotent, Kami Tenchi is, and they are two different characters.

@peruano99A said:

" @Justice said:
" @Mokujin said:
"@hitsusatsu11: Why do people even bother debating with you? You're not all that good as people here have shown you plenty of feats and you deny them all. There really is no point, I  have to agree with Siadaus it really is no use debating with you. "
Harsh, but I gotta agree with, well everyone, what more do you want? I can see how Tenchi is omnipotent perfectly from those videos  this all seems to be you lack of understanding on your part not lack of other's evidence. "
how can you see he  is omnipotent? please do tell "

He is the creator of nigh omnipotent being, he is also the creator of the manga self inserted into the OVA much like Stan lee has appeard as TOAA.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
how can dbz fighters  fight against someone who can't be even touched??? LOL! i can imagine the scene , all  the dbz fighters  fighting and z laughing at their pathetic efforts to harm him.

so basically who can beat z.. and don't say kami tenchi or the choussen.

if z can be killed , pre retcon beyonder kills him  

why can Z kill Tenchi without the lighthawk wings? Or why can Z kill people or what? Z had more LHW than Tenchi, and Tenchi Masaki is not Omnipotent, Kami Tenchi is, 

here is the thing , if kami tenchi is omnipotent why didn't he protect tenchi maski from being killed? if tenchi masaki was his avatar?

if kami tenchi was that powerful  why didn't he destroy zetto? 
and i don't see the counteractor as omnipotent since he was beaten as well. 

He is the creator of nigh omnipotent being, he is also the creator of the manga self inserted into the OVA much like Stan lee has appeard as TOAA.

stan lee is not TOAA exactly. 

another thing is a omnipotent character doesn't need special techniques just like the  LHW or gems  or something like that to demonstrate its power,
if someone who claims  himself omnipotent depends on a technique to fight , i think that doesn't make it so omnipotent.

He is the creator of nigh omnipotent being,

when did he say that? scans please.
@Destinyheroknight said:

"
Here some feats for Z 

"
that doesn't make you omnipotent just powerful.but yeah i don't see how dbz fighters can harm z .
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,226 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@SilverGalford: 
Where did you get Omnipotent from? I never say Z was Omnipotent 

Where did you get Omnipotent from? I never say Z was Omnipotent 

just in case ,hehehehhe ,yeah i know.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel