Zetto vs Buu (Gohan), Omega Shenron, Broly, Gogeta and Vegetto

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 1, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Zetto vs Buu (Gohan), Omega Shenron, Broly, Gogeta and Vegetto   

Zetto from Tenchi 

VS 

Buu wtih mystic Gohan  

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Z Team rapestomps
Zetto's moonbusting is not impressive 

Power of Buu and Vegeto, I assume anime is allowed 
Ripping the universe

Buu  Multiple times called a universal threat 

Ro Kaioshin says he will destroy the universe, then come and destroy the holy realm. 

Piccolo says Buu will kill everything in the universe

Vegeta says the battle with Buu will decide the fate of the universe. 

Kid Buu destroying the Earth

Buu rips through the dimensional boundaries that separate our universe from the dimension of ROSAT  

Buu turns entire populations into candy  

Here he turns Chi chi into an egg 

Here he turns people into clay 
Here he destroys the remaining population of earth with his rapid ki blast, called the Genocide Wave, or Human Extinction Wave.

In the anime we see Buu destroy the galaxies of the defeated Kaioshins 

Vegeto-able to punch through space time warping

Power of Yi Xing Long     
He will consume not only the universe, but the Kaioshin realm as well 

Power of Broly 

Nukes a galaxy before he go's LSSJ

Kaiosama says his galaxy is next, implying Broly also has the power to destroy his galaxy. 

Piccolo says Broly will destroy the universe if not stopped.

Broly effortlessly destroys a planet 

Majin Buu can also regen from almost nothing, his ki must be erased, same with Yi Xing Long. 
SSJ1 Gogeta beat Janemba, who's reality warped all of heaven and hell. 
SSJ4 Gogeta has more attacks more powerful in magnitude than the universal genkidama.   
SSJ4 Gogeta kicked away the negative karma ball, which was said to consume the universe. 
Base form weakened kid goku kicked away a planet busting attack, and he shattered a dimension, ssj3 is 400 times base form, ssj4 is even more. Fusion multiplies powerlevels together.
Vegito is able to resist transmutation and retain his power even as candy 
Majin Buu's transmutation even works on magical/mystical beings, as he turned the Demon King Dabra (who himself can transmutate things) into a cookie. 
Buu can also "magically materialize" things from thin air.

No feats or statements from Zetto's canon OAV that he appears in surpasses what I have shown for DBZ. 
In short any one on the team solo's
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Also, this has been done before 
http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/z-fighters-vs-z/202619/ "

okay.....Close/
Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11:
Sadly non of that means anytihng when he can simply touch them and they die no matter what, and block anything they can thow at them and make it nothing, Z rapestomps the DBZ and GT U
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Why people don't get that light hawk wings is the ultimate defense that mean nothing (except another LHW) can get past them. So Z wins by waiting until the villains get tired and then attacking them.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kurohige said:
"@hitsusatsu11: Sadly non of that means anytihng when he can simply touch them and they die no matter what, and block anything they can thow at them and make it nothing, Z rapestomps the DBZ and GT U "

this 

*facepalm* @ dbz argument
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Sadly non of that means anytihng when he can simply touch them and they die no matter what, and block anything they can thow at them and make it nothing, Z rapestomps the DBZ and GT U "  
Nice story bro 

But I will need actual proof 

As it stands DBZ feats shown>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zetto's. 
So bro, this means DBZ wins.
Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11:
Wish I could say the same to yours, you want proof watch the OVA or simply read up the Light hawk wing  

The Light-Hawk Wings (光鷹翼 Koh-Ou-Yoku) are fictional energy constructs from the Japanese anime series Tenchi Muyo. A source of great power within the series' mythology, they are generated and used commonly by the Jurai Empire's tree ships, but can also be wielded by select characters within the series for reasons explained in the third OVA.

[ edit] Overview

The Light Hawk Wings are primarily a defensive shield capable of repelling almost any attack. They can also be used as an offensive weapon, with great results, but this is not their intended function. Z explains the true nature of the Light Hawk Wings later in the series; they are our universe's manifestations of a higher plane of existence's energy.

The energy required to generate Light Hawk Wings is highly impressive. All Juraian ships can create Light Hawk Wings, though trees from the third and later generations of Tsunami's descendants must join forces to use them.

During the final battle with the villain Kagato, Tenchi discovered that he could control Light Hawk Wings without the assistance of a Juraian tree, and could freely convert this energy into matter: armor, shields, and a sword. With these powers, Tenchi defeated Kagato, and later used them to escape a black hole when he, Ayeka and Mihoshi were trapped inside.

Unfortunately, Tenchi was not alone in commanding the Light Hawk Wings. A mysterious man called Z, who served the Choshin Tokimi, could generate five Wings to Tenchi's three. Z reveals that the three Choshin have been searching for eons, trying to discover a being beyond even them. Tokimi, Washu, and Tsunami each used different methods to continue the hunt, but all three altered the harmony of space and time hoping to cause anomalies that would make the higher power reveal itself. Instances where affected individuals were able to control what we know as Light Hawk Wings were regarded as "potentials".

In Tenchi Muyo GXP, Seina Yamada inadvertently gained control of Light Hawk Wings when he came into contact with a billion-year-old mecha hidden on a small Wau planet. The mecha was powered by a first-generation Jurai tree seed, and when it bonded to Seina he unleashed the Wings, decimating the fleet sent to kill him and penetrating subspace (which was thought to be impossible) to destroy a fleeing ship.

Besides the Jurai ships (and Seina's mecha), only two characters could use the Light Hawk Wings, Tenchi and Z. In OVA episode 7, Yosho and Funaho theorize that, since Ryoko's gems have the same properties as Jurai's trees, Ryoko could use the Light Hawk Wings if she had all three of the gems.    

@Kurohige: Nice bro, now if any of that meant "negates everything to 0" then you would have a point. 

So far we have: 

-Z destroying the moon 
-Z destroying a fleet of ships 
-LHW escaping a black hole 

If you think that is better than the Z feats I have shown cool for you. 
But don't make things up like " A single LHW is universe busting/tanking"
Post by Siadaus_Shade (100 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11:
Well I already explained pretty mcuh why Kurohige is right in the other two threads one using video evidence that not even you can deny.
Post by Dream (7,474 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Siadaus_Shade: It's no use trying to get the guy to agree. I've butted heads with him on the subject regarding Z vs any team of DBZ characters before (as in said Z Fighters vs Z thread thread). But any evidence I've presented, he'll just ignore it and take it as not matching up to the Z Fighters despite the fact Z's power was a result of a omnipresent being triggering universal anomalies to bring out a being stronger than she and her two sisters combined were, as well as DBZ being too twisted up in hyperbole, inconsistencies, said feats being more about building up suspense/interest to the audience than serious demonstration of destructive feats and moments of CIS/ PIS to get any accurate sense of what DBZ/ DBGT characters are capable of beyond planet-busting.
Post by taichokage (12,990 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Z might be more powerful but just like almost all DBZ characters he never shows his full power. A single slip up from the likes of a ssj or higher could easily destroy the planet they are on thus the Z warriors have rarely if ever fought at full power but I think it's the same for Zetto.
@Dream said:

But any evidence I've presented, he'll just ignore it and take it as not matching up to the Z Fighters despite the fact Z's power was a result of a omnipresent being triggering universal anomalies to bring out a being stronger than she and her two sisters combined were, 

Chousin made anomalies in order to find out if there were being's greater than they. 
Zetto had the LHW so he was a "potential" 
He however was not near their power. 
He has shown moon to planet busting.  
You should know this, I didn't think I would have to lecture you on Tenchi Muyo

, as well as DBZ being too twisted up in hyperbole, inconsistencies, said feats being more about building up suspense/interest to the audience than serious demonstration of destructive feats and moments of CIS/ PIS to get any accurate sense of what DBZ/ DBGT characters are capable of beyond planet-busting. "

Hypocritical 
You apply one set of rules for Tenchi, and another for DBZ. 
I could just as easily say Z's statements of "ill destroy everything in this space" as hyperbole, especially since all he did was destroy the moon.  

What prevents Yi Xing Long from consuming Zetto?  
What prevents Buu from tearing the universe and killing Zetto? 
It was said Buu and Yi Xing Long can take out the universe, correct me if im wrong but it was not said that Z's LHW could tank universal (or even galactic level) attacks, nor was it shown. So it just baseless speculation that Z can, but when ppl speculate on DBZ based on actual statements and power scaling, its all hyperbole or non admissible? 
How could Z survive if Broly nukes him with a galactic level attack? 
Can Z even prevent Buu's transmutation? 
What is Z possibly going to do to Vegito, who even fights as candy?
@Siadaus_Shade said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Well I already explained pretty mcuh why Kurohige is right in the other two threads one using video evidence that not even you can deny. "
Video evidence that undisputedly proved: 

-Z can tear up the moon 
-The chousin are trying to find a being greater than they, Z is a potential, but NOT the one. 

What you have NOT proved is how Z can take any of Broly, Yi Xing Long or Buu's attacks.
Post by Dream (7,474 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@hitsusatsu11: The LHW are a manifestation of the power of the Choushin. One who could hack apart the moon with little effort trumps one who has to take a few seconds to minutes to charge up a blast just enough to planet-bust. And I'm not applying my own rules for Tenchi Muyo over DBZ. I agreed Ryoko could get plowed by a Saiyan Saga level Goku in a earlier thread, which goes to show I'm not biased in Tenchi Muyo's favor. It would take either more LHW or an attack with enough power to universe bust to break through the LHW Z has which no DBZ/ DBGT character has been shown to have and anything that strikes the LHW will literally be wiped from existence. No DBZ character has ever demonstarted such feats meaning there's no way any of the characters on the DB team can take Z out. You take character statements on galaxy (Cell) and universe (Omega Shenron) busting too literally when such feats were never demonstrated in the series.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17
this is a total rape for DBZ team!!!! Buuhan can solo this!!! Zetto is not that impressive.... Hell Broly can solo him as well!!!! or any of the Z team beats Zetto.... 
Broly (as a LSSJ), Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenlong), Buhan, Gogeta, and Vegito are universal busters!!!! and also Gogeta, Vegito, and Buuhan can bend reality!!!!
@Dream said:
"

@hitsusatsu11: The LHW are a manifestation of the power of the Choushin. One who could hack apart the moon with little effort trumps one who has to take a few seconds to minutes to charge up a blast just enough to planet-bust. 

And that trumps friggin galaxy nukin? 

It would take either more LHW or an attack with enough power to universe bust to break through the LHW Z has w

Now this is what no one has ever show me proof of, where in the world is it seen or shown that you need universal power to pierce a LHW? 

Z has which no DBZ/ DBGT character has been shown to have and anything that strikes the LHW will literally be wiped from existence. No DBZ character has ever demonstarted such feats meaning there's no way any of the characters on the DB team can take Z out. 

Well Mystic Buu in the anime did.  
And now you only want demonstrated feats??? You realize Zetto by feats is in the same league as Roshi.

You take character statements on galaxy (Cell) and universe (Omega Shenron) busting too literally when such feats were never demonstrated in the series.

"
See this is a double standard. I can't take statements on Yi Xing Long and Buu, but you can take statements (which you haven't ever shown me btw) for the LHW's. 
Why should we believe Zetto when he says "My LHW can take universal hits" (he never says this, but im just using it as an example) 
But then disregard the Ro DaiKaioshin, who is the supreme guardian of the universe and afterlife, when he says Buu and Yi Xing Long are going to destroy the universe???  

I agreed Ryoko could get plowed by a Saiyan Saga level Goku in a earlier thread, which goes to show I'm not biased in Tenchi Muyo's favor. 

Ok, that's nice. 
But the problem is I have heard such and such about the LHW, but I have never seen said where it negates everything to 0. 
And also LHW are bound by the users reaction time I believe. 
Post by Siadaus_Shade (100 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Dream:
@hitsusatsu11:

Agreed with dream, all you do in any thread in deny,deny deny. obviously like Hellos and Kurohige in that other thread I am done here nothing I say or show you will convince you so far it is just you not wanting to accept this and using downer feats in all of your debates as backup for not understanding somthing however when used against you, you call it out and say it means nothng everytime. 

You also need eveything explained to you in video, Dream and I give multiple facts and you deny them, there really is no agreeing with you on any thead mcuh less one with Naruto or DBZ characters in it with your bias, so Dream can deal with you on this for now, I already proved why Z stomps this you wish not to think that your DBZ gets stomped fine.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11:
1.) DBZ characters has no feats on Z's level and never will 
2.)broly never nuked a galaxy, he killed one planet at a time like kid buu...
3.)zetto's feats are not in the same league as roshi's 
4.)please stop compairing inconsistances of DBZ to other animes because there will never be an anime in the same league of inconsistaces as DBZ
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel