Zetto runs the Bleach Gauntlet

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Feb. 6, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Ok so we're going to take it to most of the captains of the Gotei 13 and some Espada.

Battle takes place in Soul Society

Zetto in prime (still has Seastone arm)

He fights them one on one, after one battle he is healed and moves onto the next. Battle goes in this order

Kumamura

Hitsugaya

Ichigo (pre FGT, one who fought Ulqiuorra)

Byakuya

Kenpachi

Grimmjow

Nnorritora

Ulqiuorra

Starrk

Yammy

FINAL FIGHT: Yammamoto (no Bankai)

Z
Z
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,779 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jinbeifan1: What exactly is Zetto capable of?

@ImDictatorBowDown: Zetto is a former marine admiral, giving him both mastery in rokushiki techniques and haki. He's shown to be able to keep up with Kizaru, his arm launcher can create city block level attacks, his super strength is greater than even giants and he clears fields with a swing of his arm. He has one of the highest damage intakes of OP so far, shrugging off kizarus lasers and taking a island/mountain busting bomb to the face and living, his entire body intact.

Post by taichokage (13,018 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Haven't seen the movie yet but to be fair, based on what ive heard he could probably take out all but 2 of them. Yamamoto and probably Zaraki (and this is just as much an assumption. I'm assuming he got/is getting much stronger).

@taichokage: if he becomes yammamoto level, i believe you. It hasnt been said exactly how strong he is. Yamammoto doesnt have the damage output to kill him... then again it's the same for Zetto

i figured more people would have posted by now... but then again not many have seen the movie :P

Post by taichokage (13,018 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Its an interesting thread.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel