ZeedMilleniumon vs Strongest Digimon Powerhouses

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on Nov. 18, 2010. Last post by jdogno1 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Zeedmilleniumon (WITHOUT the digital chains)

VS 

Apocalymon

Susanoomon

Lucemon Satan Mode

Alphamon w/Ouryuuken

Omnimon X

DEXmon

D-Reaper

Yggdrasil

UltimateChaosmon 

Neo Crimson

Super Ultimate Arkadimon

Super Ultimate Daemon

NEO

So it's basicaly the most powerful Digimon vs all the other most powerful entities on the Digimon Universe...

Will ZeedMilleniumon succeed on his rampage of destruction?
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
IM GOING WITH WITH TEAM DIGIMON
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
zeed wins also most of those guys are just fodder
I'll add: 

Chronomon
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Zeed got his arse kick TWICE by one guy with a combination of digimon that isn't that great, so in accordance, he is a FODDER
@cfatalis said:
" Zeed got his arse kick TWICE by one guy with a combination of digimon that isn't that great, so in accordance, he is a FODDER "
Huh... No... maybe you'rer talking about the regular Milleniumon... but the regular Milleniumon alone can already manipulate time, create and destroiy dimensions...
@RadiantTheLight: he mite be talking about   ryo once zeed is around   ryo hes pretty much helpless. 

although he will likely be defeated in the new digimon series 
@ssjsuperman said:
" @RadiantTheLight: he mite be talking about   ryo once zeed is around   ryo hes pretty much helpless.  although he will likely be defeated in the new digimon series  "
You mean Xros Wars? I dont think Zeed would appear in Xros Wars...
I hope they make somehow NEO, Alphamon, Omnimon, Arkadimon, Apocalymon, Diablomon, Chaosmon, Chronomon and ZeedMilleniumon in the series AFTER Xros Wars... that would be epic... plus, imagine if they made a DigimonTournament in one of the future series...
@RadiantTheLight: well they just beat locemon choce mode with the help of blazemon I heard that zeed would appear  because hes on the digimon calendar witch shows the villains. 

well sense locemon is defeated in ep 17  and there are 50 eps in all its likely there will be someone very powerful coming.
@ssjsuperman said:
" @RadiantTheLight: well they just beat locemon choce mode with the help of blazemon I heard that zeed would appear  because hes on the digimon calendar witch shows the villains.    well sense locemon is defeated in ep 17  and there are 50 eps in all its likely there will be someone very powerful coming. "
Well, maybe.
@RadiantTheLight: I  guess we will see and i cant wait to post the good   beelzemon vs evil   beelzemon battle. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@RadiantTheLight: He did, HARRR HARRR
that is his original appearance, he hasn't appeared in a story ever since.
Xross Wars Sucks anyway, the world is to different
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Zeed lose badly
I like Digimon Xros Wars I think it have a good World
Some guy posted this on another battle forum (wonder if it's true):

Name: ZeedMillenniummon
Origin: Digimon
Classification: Evil God Digimon, Mega/Ultimate level
Powers and Abilities: Super Strength, Flight/Levitation, Time Manipulation, Teleportation, Intangibility, Transmutation, Telepathy, dimensional/universal manipulation, exists in all points of space and time, and has a Fractal Code to negate his powers.
Weaknesses: Ryo, his mere presence made Zeed nearly powerless. Zeed’s seal negates his full/true power, which means he is depowered, if the seal is released, then everything – all time and space will be destroyed, mere existence will end
Destructive Capacity: Multiverse level+
Range: Multiversal
Speed: Omnipresent
Durability: Multiversal+
Strength: Class 100+
Stamina: Unknown
Intelligence: Knowledge of many Universes, including the past, present and future. Is also a member of Gaia Origin (Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk)
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Fallen Hell: Makes a dark portal which pulls everything around him into a “chaos world” and putting the whole universe into total darkness.

- Chrono Paradox: Fires two atomic rays out of his mouths that destroy everything in their way and can destroy a whole universe in a single shot.

- Time Destroyer: Sends his enemies to the other side of space-time.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@RadiantTheLight:thats his OBD Profile
@Hirako_Fan said:

" @RadiantTheLight:thats his OBD Profile "

OBD?
@ssjsuperman said:
" @RadiantTheLight: well they just beat locemon choce mode with the help of blazemon I heard that zeed would appear  because hes on the digimon calendar witch shows the villains.    well sense locemon is defeated in ep 17  and there are 50 eps in all its likely there will be someone very powerful coming. "
Wait... Lucemon? Dont you mean Lilithmon?
OBD=Outskirts Battledome 

no lucemon 

@ssjsuperman said:
" OBD=Outskirts Battledome 

no lucemon 
     "
Crap... that means I've missed some eps... But how the hell did they beat Satan Mode Lucemon? Seriously, the guy is immune to physical damage, universal threat and absorbs dimensions... it would be needed someone like Susanoomon or Alphamon to bring him down...

Also, I'll add this guy to the battle:

ExoGrimmon
@RadiantTheLight: they  are going to fight satan mode in the next ep im not sure how they could beat him but locemon choce mode was not as strong as he was I think because this form did not capture the data of the two royal kights.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel