zebura vs madara

Topic started by othus12 on Jan. 20, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,816 posts) See mini bio Level 13

-no edo

-madara has hashirama cells and rinnengan

-madara cant summon kurama

round 2

madara can summon kurama

bump

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Genjutsu = GG Zebura.

@SpeedForceSpider: what about zebura speedblitz, range and flight advantage?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: I haven't seen that much of Zebura yet lol. So I assume Genjutsu makes it GG.

@SpeedForceSpider: well zebura is all about range and madara seems to use genjutsu only up close, because if he didnt he would have got the 5 kage on an instant and he only managed to get the raikage very very close.

going by my calc and using the official measurements zebura is at least match 290 with jet voice (which he can use to fly)

and his ultimate move beat punch was calced at 8-10 teratons of force

he also has some other incredible abilities such as shi-oto, a sound that if you hear it you instantly die.

and he can damage beasts up to lvl 320 with his attacks

4 beast capture lvl 320

HE TRULY IS A KING AMONG KINGS

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

zzzzzzzzzz all you need to know is Zebra is leagues faster than anyone in Naruto will ever be and he can one-shot people with country level durability and firing power. Zebra rapes this matchup, hell, he wouldn't even have to get close he could kill Madara from miles away with a simple voice missile http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/55075_toriko_chapter_128/page_18

Toriko is above the HST in power by quite a bit right now, all the heavenly kings are at country level durability with destructive capacity to match, and they're getting some pretty haxed abilities. At this moment, Zebra is protecting MILLIONS of people right now with a combination of his Voice sonar to see everyone around him for miles and his sound armor and jet voice, he can encase people in armor of sound to protect them, but more than that now he can use his jet voice that he uses to transport himself on other people, which is what he's doing now, he's making people fly away from the danger in the area by putting them in bubbles against their will and sending them off. He's doing this pretty casually while sitting down too.

Tl;DR Zebra could honestly solo all of the Narutoverse right now barring a full power Juubi mostly because we don't know its durability, if we did I could make a judgement on that

Post by taichokage (13,258 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Zebra would destroy Madara. His sound punch is more powerful than a 10 million square km explosion. His defense is better too. Madara's final Susanoo is impressive but right now Zebra is shielding over 100,000,000 people at once. Throw in just about anyone in the HST and they lose. Logias and characters faster than him with high destruction are pretty much the only HST characters he can't beat yet.
Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Zebura in both rounds he outclasses anyone in naruto as far as physical attributes...

ok so not even with kurama right?

@othus12: Zebura has more punching strength than all the world army's weapons, he is massively Hypersonic + NOBODY in the HST have the physical feats he possess...

@ALMIGHTY: yup well then i guess yu yu hakusho characters were starting to feel lonely i guess toriko will be hanging with them now instead of the HST.

Toriko has far surpassed Hakusho IMO

Another manga thats up there Is One Punch Man once again IMO...

I'm reading Toriko and One Punch Man at once and they both >>> Any other Shounen

Although I believe One Piece may break the gap one day...

Post by All_StarSupes (776 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@othus12: I'm thinking the upper tiers of Toriko (Midora, Ichiryuu and Jirou), are closer to DBZ levels than YYH. However, this won't really be confirmed until they do something.

Post by taichokage (13,258 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Im reading both as well. Toriko? Yeah. It's better than the big 3. I won't say I appreciate it more than One Piece yet though because One Piece is my favorite of the big 3 and is far longer so far than Toriko so there is in total, more enjoyable content than in Toriko up to this point in time. Naruto and Bleach have a lot of ups and downs and I already like Toriko more than either of them. One Punch Man is similar but I can't say I like a twenty-something chapter manga more than the big 3 which have over 5,6 and 7 hundred chapters respectively. But what has been shown is great. And in power they are ahead of the big 3 as well. Character for character Toriko characters are definitely stronger than the big 3 or HXH or D. Gray Man or whatever. Barring a few hax characters, the 4 Heavenly Kings together could solo the HST worlds one at a time. They are closer to Hakusho levels and might even challenge the Z one of these days. But surpassing Z is almost certainly not going to happen due to movie Z and what is revealed from clips and spoilers.

@All_StarSupes: that may be true considering how the powers are increasing so drastically and the fact that to ichiryuu zebura is just a kid. i guess eventually they might be able to go against DBZ. but for now i think they are YYH level

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel