Zebura vs. EoS Yusuke controlled by raizen & Prime Raizen

Topic started by eddz99 on Feb. 2, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ImDictatorBowDown: not really , Look I am not saying he can't heck I am not saying he can I say maybe

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,111 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: What is not obvious about it?

@ImDictatorBowDown: no it's not

@SMXLR8: It's basic ABC logic

@ImDictatorBowDown: which works for DBZ since it's a simple show <_<

@SMXLR8: DBZ may be inconsistent, but almost everyone in the show has similar powers with just different quantities, ABC logic doesn't work to determine who will win a fight, but in linear feats it has relevance

I'm not going to be able to convince you, that much is obvious but it is not like it matters as this little debate has already gotten way off topic anyway -_-

@ImDictatorBowDown: yes I do hope we some goku planet busting in the new movie if possible

Post by othus12 (7,299 posts) See mini bio Level 13

bump, why? i guess we all know why

and

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12:

Must i remove prime raizen?

@eddz99: mmm i dont know, what's the speed of prime raizen? zebura has mach 800 speed both in travel and combat.

i can certainly say that yusuke gets destroyed by zebura anyone wanting to say the contrary bring it on.

@othus12: Based on scaling, prime raizen is well above prime master roshi

@eddz99: roshi isnt that powerful, his durability is quite bad, he would lose against zebura too.

dragon ball characters haven't shown many good punching feats specially roshi.

@othus12: I haven't watched DB but i heard he ended full fights in 1 second, i'm not sure about his feats with punching and his durability though since he was the strongest on the planet.

@eddz99: roshi is fast but he would still get speedblitzed by zebura, not to mention the ammount of hax zebura has. most of roshis hype comes from the kamehameha which takes forever to make.

getting back into topic i see yusuke getting crushed by zebura just because of speed and destructive capabilities.

@othus12 said:

@eddz99: roshi is fast but he would still get speedblitzed by zebura, not to mention the ammount of hax zebura has. most of roshis hype comes from the kamehameha which takes forever to make.

getting back into topic i see yusuke getting crushed by zebura just because of speed and destructive capabilities.

I dunno much details about both though, i just made this thread because someone said that Toriko is beginning to surpass YYH

@eddz99: by now it clearly has. zebura is mid tier. to some people higher he is just a kid.

@othus12:

Ichiryuu? Ichiryuu is Maybe equal to raditz?

@eddz99: ichiryuu doesnt have feats but like taichokage said even sani is a potential planet eater. maybe by end of series

@othus12: Cool, i might start watching toriko soon :D

@eddz99: you should read it too, the manga is awesomee

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel